reckless

Hi kitties

Tracy

I was sipping over my coffee and was looking at the screen. This is more confusing than a Sudoku. I have tried to solve it many times but always get fails. I was currently in my brother's office and was seeing the sales of this month but everything was like a maze to me.

"Got something inside you brain? " I looked up to see Adith and I rolled my eyes.

"This is way too much confusing.  More hard than playing those riddle base question." He smirked and I glared at him but he smiled sweetly and that was the time when I noticed that he was carrying a file with him and I was curious to know what it was about. "What kind of file you are carrying in your hand?" I asked and he looked at his hand.

"This is file in which Miller and Collins cooperation is present. I have to give this file to Ben as soon as possible." I nodded and when I heard Ben name I light up.  He and I have been great friend and I do like his company and I just hope that soon he finds a girl who will take care of him.

I saw that Adith was here in only.  Why isn't he going to give that file away right now?  He noticed that I was looking at him and he gave me a weird look and I eyed the file and he got it what I was asking.

"I don't think that I will be able to go right now. I have to handle a meeting right now." He was tensed as well. Well I could deliver the file to Ben.

"If you are busy then I will go and send him this file." I said and he was quite shock but nodded.

"Don't do any prank." He said and I rolled my eyes. Everyone know that I am a prankster but my pranks are never be caught in two pairs of eyes and one of them belongs to Nicole and other is of Ben. He always make my prank go unsuccessful. Sometime it irritates me but most of the time I conclude that he had already done so many pranks which I am doing right now. He had told me so many times that Nicole and he was the best partner in that and always tries new one and they had also prank their principal who hasn't yet identify who had done that prank on them. That was quite funny. But I don't think that I could do any prank with my principal. Though I know that he won't do anything but then also. But who cares about that anymore. I am free person now. I am a model now and I enjoy doing that so it doesn't matter whether I do prank on him now or never.

I sat inside the car and drove to his company. Today I was quite excited to meet him and I don't know what will be his reaction.I went inside the company and no one stopped me and I quickly went to his floor and soon I was there. For some unknown reason my heart was pounding inside me but I took a deep breath and I looked at  the gate where 'Benjamin Miller' was written with a beautiful calligraphy. I smiled and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard his voice and went inside and found him looking at the computer screen. I think he was expecting Adith over here than me but he is busy and I was the only free person who could have bought this file to him.

"Hey Ben. " After he heard my voice, for few seconds he was confuse and then he looked at me. I am sure that he was expecting for Adith more than me right now.

"I think Adith was suppose to come to give this file." I rolled my eyes inwardly. I also know that he had to come.

"Yeah, has to come over but he got stuck and I came to give you this file." As I said and come forwards and went towards the desk and put the file on the desk. He took the file and examined it and I knew why he was doing this? He thinks that I can't stay away from prank for a single day also. I sighed lowly and looked at him and was founding him quite cute.

"What are you doing? " He looked at me.

"Searching if you have done something to prank me. " I knew that I have to hear this answer only and this thing sometime irritate me. He knows that he will find the prank out so I dare not to do them so much when it comes over him.

"I don't dare to prank you because you always find what I am going to prank. So I have just over here to give you the file and by the way if I left you this time that doesn't mean that I will leave you in future." I said in irritate voice and he shook his head.

"So Angel sis told me that soon you are going to get married." His voice was sounding normal but somewhere something was also present which I was unable to catch.

"yeah, in next coming six months we will get married"

"What is the name of your groom?"

"Paul Hudson." And he looked at me for a while and thought for a while until his eyes went wide. "What happened?"

"Nothing, just got something important in my mind." He said and I shook my head. He is an adult but sometime I find him reckless. Who will be that girl who will fall for him?