💫 one 💫 game over 💫

𝗔𝗼𝟯: 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿: 𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗴𝘂𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 (2196)
𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆: 𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗼 𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻

💫💫💫

Richie having a job at the arcade had plenty of perks that all the losers reaped the benefits of, such as free tokens to play and free prizes even when they didn't win. Over the years, they took more advantage of this, but as they grew older, they mostly went there to see Richie and spend time with him on his breaks. Eddie, especially.

But he also got the after hours tour of the arcade, the private, VIP tour, as Richie liked to refer to it as. They'd made some good memories during those times and, seeing as they were both shipping off to college soon, Richie was going to miss working there. But at least they had one more summer to take advantage of those after hours date night opportunities.

It was a humid summer day when Richie was closing up one night and there was a gentle rapping against the glass of the door.

"We're closed!" He called out automatically before turning to see Eddie standing on the other side of the door, a soft smile painted like watercolors on his face. He brought his hand up in a small wave to accompany it.

Richie smiled, jogging over to the entrance and letting Eddie in, before locking the door again. Almost immediately, Eddie pressed onto his tiptoes, a hand resting on Richie's chest for balance as he captured Richie's lips in an eager kiss. "Hi," he whispered as he pulled back.

"Hi," Richie grinned, an arm circling around Eddie's waist to keep him pressed up against him as the other hand cupped his cheek, bringing him in for another longer kiss.

Eddie broke away from the kiss with a soft hum, "Mmm, don't you have to finish up closing so we can get out of here?"

"I guess," Richie huffed out a dramatic sigh, pushing away from Eddie and flinging himself towards the prize counter. "You wanna play a game while I finish up?"

Eddie shrugged his shoulders, "Yeah, sure, why not?"

Richie tossed him a token, winking as Eddie caught it with ease. Halfway into his game, a few minutes later, he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist and a chin prop up on his shoulder. Richie's fingers clenched his t-shirt while his lips sought out the dip between his shoulder and neck.

"Richie," he whined, scrunching his neck up, "You're gonna make me-" Richie gave him another hot, open mouth kiss to his soft skin. The telltale, dejected tone sounded from the machine. "-lose my game."

"Not my fault you couldn't keep it together, Eds," Richie teased, his lips curving up into a playful smirk. He continued kissing Eddie's neck, his hands dropping to rest on his hips to keep him pressed flush against him.

Eddie threw a dangerously playful look over his shoulder, that sent shivers down Richie's spine as he watched his boyfriend march over to retrieve another few tokens. "Well then let's see how easy you find it to play with distractions."

"Oh please," Richie scoffed, lacing his fingers together and pushing his palms away, effectively cracking his knuckles. "I've got mad skills. Let a pro show you how it's done."

Eddie crossed his arms over his chest and waited as Richie loaded up the game and began to play. He moved behind Richie and wrapped his arms around him, running his hands all over his body.

"Weak," Richie commented idly, eyes focused on the games screen with unwavering resolve.

Eddie smirked and moved his hand down to the button of Richie's cargo shorts. His chest swelled with pride at the way Richie's breath hitched as he slid the zipper down.