💫 fifteen 💫 why be on top when you can be on the bottom? 💫

𝗔𝗼𝟯: 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺? (4014)
𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿, 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻: 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀

Eddie Kaspbrak has been put into some unexpected scenarios, especially when he started dating Richie Tozier senior year. If it weren't for him, he'd still be a virgin rubbing one out to the idea of even kissing his best friend at the time.

Now, he's got Richie to satisfy every wild fantasy Eddie drops at his feet and he never questions him. Maybe that's what he loves most about Richie is that he's always been more than willing to go to the extra mile, even when Eddie was feeling particularly kinky one morning and wanted Richie to rub ice cubes down the length of his body. Which, to his defense looked hotter in the pornos.

But, in this moment, nothing will ever surprise Eddie more than the sleek black dildo that's he's currently drooling over ever since Richie placed it into his palms after going out on his own to buy it without him having to ask.

It's beautiful, absolutely stunning. The way it fits in his hand has him ogling even more over the fact that it's pretty fucking big. There's rivets and dips, multiple points of pleasure and he can't even dream of what it must feel like to have it stretching him open.

Don't get him wrong, he's obsessed with Richie's dick but this is more and it's new .

When his eyes scan up the length of Richie's body, shirt already removed and stomach clenching with anticipation and excitement over the fact that he can see Eddie's already hard in his jeans from where's he's standing at the length of their bed. Richie's on his knees, patiently waiting on the bed so when Eddie's gaze finally meets Richie's face he nearly collapses at the sight.

"You like it?" Richie asks, voice already husk with lust and desire as his tongue darts out to swipe across his lips. It's all for show, an attempt to have Eddie shaking to the core - which he's successful because there's heat flooding all through him and the room is suddenly too hot to the point where his clothing is sticking to his skin.

"You got this for me?" His eyes are already dilated, he knows this. It should be embarrassing how easily it is for Eddie to fall under Richie's command, but the way his cheeks are flushed a deep rose all the way to his chest, Eddie can't help but feel a craving to drag his tongue over his perky nipples.

"Yeah, figured we could test it out. You wanna?"

"Yes , more than anything. Jesus ."

"C'mere then, darling." Richie purrs, and he's instantly carrying himself up towards the headboard, allowing himself to settle against it with legs spread as an inviting gesture for Eddie's motionless form to react to, completely in awe with the beauty that radiates from him.

It takes a minute for Eddie to catch up with their current situation, but when he does, Richie's flashing him a soothing smile that's comforting and he can't help but allow himself to be drawn into the spell as he finds his way into Richie's lap, still completely clothed as he runs his fingers down the curves of his cheekbones.

"You gonna kiss me?" Eddie asks, snarky as usual because he's already wanting to dive right into their festivities as he grounds his hip down into Richie's which results in a low groan at the base of Richie's throat.

"I'll get there." He replies, fingers wrapping around the toy that's still clutched in Eddie's palm before taking it into his own and bringing it up to Eddie's lips to tap once against them for him to get the hint, and he responds immediately like he's trained for this, tongue fully out as it sits heavy against it, allowing Richie to guide the movements as he pushes it to the back of his throat.