💫 twentyfive 💫 you could devastate me 💫

𝗔𝗼𝟯: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗲: 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿 (4737)
𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗳𝗳𝘆𝗹: 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗻 𝘅𝗰𝗶𝗶

💫💫💫

They agreed on the scene before they left the house for the evening. They hadn't done anything really rough all month, and Eddie was itching for it. He was super stressed from work and really needed Richie to make an absolute wreck of him. And there was no better way to rile Richie up than to make him jealous. Eddie had been a brat all week - just subtle things, like not letting Richie touch him, insisting he had to work, but it was enough that Richie was already starting to slip into his dominant headspace. Eddie could see it settling in his eyes in the Uber on the way to the club, and it had his pants tightening before they even got there. God, Eddie was gonna be a fucking brat. He wanted Richie as possessive as possible. He wanted him downright crazed in his need to show Eddie his place.

Eddie was so excited.

He was wearing tight high-waisted jeans, ones that showed off his ass but didn't allow access like the skirt he'd been debating would. He was also wearing a sheer shirt with the top few buttons undone. It was a look that would drive Richie crazy, one that would get him plenty of attention at the club, and one that would take Richie longer to take off than he'd want. Eddie was honestly pretty proud of himself.

The club was pretty crowded, and Eddie clung to Richie as they entered so as to not lose him. Richie led him immediately to the bar. Richie ordered for him, something which would've earned him a smack on the shoulder any other night. Tonight though, it made a chill of pleasure run through Eddie. The possessive hand Richie placed on Eddie's hip had him half hard; Eddie wanted to feel both of Richie hands on his hips as he bent him over and fucked him. But they could get to that later, as Eddie reminded himself with a deep, steadying breath. He wanted to make Richie wait for it tonight, wanted to drive him crazy. It would be even better that way, with Richie pent up all night.

They sipped slowly and absently on their drinks, neither of them trying to get drunk. "I wanna dance," Eddie pouted, running his fingers along Richie's arm. Richie gave him a small, amused smile.

"Then go dance," he said and nodded toward the dancefloor. "I'll be right here watching you." Eddie just huffed a little before making his way into the crowd of bodies.

Eddie didn't mind dancing by himself, especially with Richie watching, but it wasn't long before there was someone pressed up behind him. He wanted to roll his eyes, but he was also grateful for the opportunity to make Richie "jealous." He turned from Richie and grinded back against the guy, letting him run his hands over him. "What are you doing out here? Dancing like that all alone?" Ugh, Eddie thought. He couldn't wait to be back with Richie. But when he looked back at Richie the guy being all over him was worth it. Even from a distance in a dark club Eddie could see how dark his husband's eyes were, how tightly set his jaw was. Eddie smiled at him sweetly before turning away again.

"Just dancing," Eddie absently answered the guy. Thankfully he was quiet after that and Eddie could just get lost in the music. He liked dancing, even if there were annoying, horny guys all around him. He liked dancing for Richie, liked knowing his eyes were on him. When he looked over again there was a girl sitting next to Richie who was clearly trying to get his attention, but Richie wasn't paying her any mind. His eyes were still on Eddie, who couldn't keep himself from his husband anymore. He wordlessly and unceremoniously left his dancing partner on the floor in favor of prancing up to Richie. Eddie slotted their legs together and pressed his chest to Richie's. Richie gave him a kiss, settling one hand on his waist.

"You having fun, baby?"

"I'd have more fun with you."

"I think we should go home," Richie said in Eddie's ear, making him shiver.