💫 seven 💫 yes, daddy? 💫

𝗔𝗼𝟯: 𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆?: 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗮_𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗲 (4403)
𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀: 𝗼𝘄𝗹 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆

💫💫💫

Eddie needs to get dicked, and bad. This isn't usually a problem. Often times, he and Richie go at it like rabbits, trying to squeeze as many dick appointments into their day as they physically can. Morning fucks are essential, or else Richie is a complete tool all day, and if they can't get home for a quickie during their lunch breaks, Eddie will get shaky. Having sex at night is just part of the routine, they both need it to get to sleep and stay like that through the night, and if neither of them sleep well, then they won't have the energy or the patience to fuck in the morning. They obviously have to take showers together. Partly because they're hopeless and can't spend more than a few hours apart or else Eddie gets weepy and Richie completely loses his shit, but also to save water and it gives Richie an excuse to get his cock sucked. If so much as a day goes by without it, the physical closeness and the stress relief of a good orgasm, one of them will get whiny. More often than not, it's Richie.

Eddie thinks his husband has the mind of a twelve year old boy, and he's always telling him so. If Richie is zoning out, all he has to do is bring up sex to get his mind right back toward the conversation. Any indication of a dirty joke or innuendo has him giggling like a child, any mention of intimacy can get his heart racing. They're older now, proper adults with lives and a home and jobs to worry about, but that doesn't mean Richie is any less hormonal then he'd been in high school. Actually, Eddie is pretty sure that getting Richie laid only made things worse. He'd always been sex crazed and ampted up, constantly making jokes and innuendos, talking about tits and porn and cocks until he turned blue in the face. There was the time their sophomore year when he explained to Stan the exact way he liked to get himself off and almost got thrown out a two story window, but that was always, in Richie's mind, in good fun. He wasn't a maniac , practically foaming at the mouth for the sake of some action and ready to rip out chunks of his hair if Eddie wouldn't let him touch him, for whatever reason. Eddie was much more of a prude back then, uptight and nervous. Comfort was a hard thing to find when he was still trying to hide from his mother's wrath.

But, in all fairness, it's not like Eddie is much better. If Richie is busy, he gets pouty. If Richie is tired, he throws a fit. He dreams about it most nights. Not proper, puberty induced wet dreams, necessarily, but little glimpses of Richie's hands or torso or anything else that could get him worked up without making him cum in his pants like a thirteen year old. And he always wakes up horny, sweating and hot and half hard. He gets needy if they ever have to sleep apart. Richie goes on business trips once every blue moon and those are the worst , because Eddie can't call him at eight-thirty in the morning just to hear his voice. By then, Richie's already busy in his grown up world and he can't risk getting his husband off over the phone.

But for the past week , things have been different. Richie is in crunch mode. He has a huge project he's been working on lately, which means he's been up and out, filming at weird hours and hanging around the office until 3 am to edit. Usually, he works on smaller scale things, like commercials, music videos, things of that nature, but he and his team are entering in the Sundance Film Festival this year and it's a big fucking deal. Eddie's excited for him, he is, but he also fucking misses him. He's sick of coming home from the shop, grease stained and sweaty and just needing to be held, and finding Richie hunched over his computer with a million tabs open. He hasn't even had the time to tear himself away from work long enough to sit down and eat dinner. For the past three days, Eddie is pretty sure his husband has only consumed black coffee and half a pack of cigarettes. Part of him is worried, but the worry isn't what's killing him. That's just Richie, that's how he's always been. Sure, he could let himself relax and get someone else to take over, but he won't, happier to just do it all himself so that his ' vision ' can come to life, and Eddie knows that. He used to fuss a lot more when they first moved in together. Then these things kept happening and, well, Richie has never once expressed his hard work not paying off. No, the worry is only at the very back of Eddie's mind. Mostly, he's fucking needy .