💫 nine 💫 little slut 💫

𝗔𝗼𝟯: 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝘂𝘁: 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 (2241)
𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻: 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘀

💫💫💫

"Oh, you're getting up? Could you grab us some chips and dip while you're at it?" Mike asks Eddie and Richie the moment they stand up. They were all gathered at Bill's house for their monthly board game night and they were currently in a never-ending game of Monopoly that Richie and Bev refused to stop because 'this is how the game is supposed to be!'

"Sure... come on, Eds," Richie says with a tight grip on Eddie's hand and a fake grin plastered on his face. Truthfully, Richie was pretty pissed. Not really, since Richie Tozier didn't exactly know what it was like to be properly angry or upset with his little Eds, but he was still pretty damn frustrated. He hadn't done much, but Richie still knew it was on purpose; accidentally brushing against him when he was reaching over to move his piece, giving him those 'subtle' looks when he practically eye-fucked him. Richie knew what he wanted and he was going to give it to him.

When they got into the kitchen Eddie went to the side of the kitchen farthest from the door and leaned up on his tippy toes to look in the high up cupboard. He just happened to be wearing those damned red shorts he hadn't worn in years, but by chance, he was wearing them tonight. 'It's laundry day, Rich!'. Laundry day his ass.

"Can you reach this bowl for me-" Eddie was cut off all of a sudden when his boyfriend gripped his hips from behind and lifted him off the ground, spinning them over so he could sit him down on the counter in the center of the room. "Richie, what are you..." he breathes out with a flustered expression even though he knew he had been trying for this.

"You shouldn't tease me like that..." he whispers between hot kisses against his exposed neck. "Now you're going to have to take care of me, Eds..."

"H-Here? In front of everyone?" he whispers with a shocked expression. His face was one of fear and worry but their eyes were communicating in a sort of unspoken language; Richie knew he wanted this. If he didn't he would've safeworded by now, and he still had the opportunity to at any point.

"Yes sweetie, right here," Richie smirks and slides his shirt over his head, setting it down on the counter next to him as he unties the drawstring of those god-awful shorts.

Eddie looks around in surprise when Richie starts to fully undress him "But you don't need to-"

"Get you naked? Oh but I want to, honey. Good sluts are at their best when they're on display..." he runs his long fingers down his bare chest. With an arm wrapped around his back, Richie held him up while he used his free hand to slide his shorts and boxers off at the same time.

Eddie shivers at the cool surface against his sensitive skin and feels painfully aware at how exposed he was. Any of his friends could walk in at any moment and find him like this. And he was so unbelievably turned on.

Richie unzips his ripped jeans and pulls his growing cock out through the hole. Eddie pouts softly to himself because why didn't Richie have to be naked for this? He watches the way Richie touches himself lustfully but still had that nagging feeling in the back of his anxiety-ridden brain screaming 'someone could walk in here right now'.

"Someone has to teach you a lesson, sweetheart..." Richie says with a fake pitiful look and steps in between Eddie's legs to teasingly rub the tip against his hole.

"We don't have any lube," Eddie says all of a sudden when the realization had hit him.

Richie runs his fingers through his hair softly. "Awe... well I guess you'll have to get it wet yourself, won't you?" His fingers grip down on his hair all of a sudden and Eddie drops down onto his knees like he was born to do it.