💫 six 💫 lost in empty pillow talk 💫

𝗔𝗼𝟯: 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸: 𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗼𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿 (2752)
𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴: 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻: 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲

💫💫💫

Eddie groaned and collapsed on the couch. He'd had an unusually long day of classes, topped off with an extra shift at work because he needed the money. For some reason, all his lectures seemed to drag on, and work was no better. No matter how much he loved cars, being a mechanic was exhausting. By the time he'd returned home from the auto shop, it was well past 9 and all he wanted to do was sleep. And he would have fallen asleep on the couch if it weren't for his roommate, Bill, shaking his shoulder.

"Hey, Eddie! Wake up!"

Eddie groggily rubbed his eyes. "'M awake."

"There's some leftover pizza in the fridge if you're hungry."

He shook his head. "I just wanna sleep."

Bill smiled at him softly. "Alright, but you ought to sleep on your bed. The couch isn't good for your back."

Eddie rolled his eyes but got up anyway. "Thanks, doc." He squeezed Bill's shoulder and headed to his room.

"Oh, by the way!" Bill called out. "A package came for you today, I left it in your room. I think it's from Richie."

Richie. God, how he wished he could be with Richie. There's nothing he wouldn't give to be wrapped up in his lanky arms right now.

His boyfriend was currently in London for a student exchange programme. He'd been gone for a couple of months and Eddie missed him dearly. He wouldn't be back for another eight months and Eddie had no idea how he'd make it. That was why he'd been picking up extra shifts, just so that he could fly down and spend Christmas with him.

He saw a medium-sized box on his table and wondered what Richie could have sent him. He shook the box and something rattled inside. Grabbing a scissors, he cut open the package. Inside was another box, with a note stuck on it.

For when you're missing me.

Eddie frowned as he read the note. Knowing Richie, it could be anything from a sweatshirt that smelled like him to a framed picture of his dick. Eddie really hoped it was the first. He had enough dick pics from him and sending a framed one all the way would be a real waste of money.

He opened his gift and blushed furiously. Of fucking course.

Who was he kidding, he was dating Dick Tozier, after all.

Inside the box was hot pink silicone suction dildo. Eddie picked it up and studied it. It was soft and felt strangely familiar in his hand. It took him a while, but he realised that the sex toy was a customised one. It was the same length and thickness as Richie's cock.

His boyfriend had literally sent him his dick in a box. Unbelievable.

He wasn't complaining though. He loved his boyfriend's dick. Besides, it could've been worse. He could have gotten him a monster dildo that would've fucking hurt.

He picked his phone up and pulled up Richie's contact. It rang for a couple of seconds before his face popped up on the screen.

"Hey, handsome."

"Hi, Rich. How are you?"

Richie shrugged. "I'm good, a little busy with classes, but what's new? How about you, love?"

Eddie sighed and flopped down onto the bed. "Tired. I had a pretty long day. But at least I got to see your ugly mug, so that's good."

He grinned. "Ugly mug, huh? I clearly remember you saying, 'Oh, Richie, you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen! I want to kiss your face all day!"