Chapter 1

Kace's POV

5 years later

The bright corridors made my eyes squint as I walked through them to reach William's office. I didn't even bother knocking and just entered. The first thing that greeted me was William french kissing Angel, his girlfriend. I cleared my throat and looked away, whistling. I heard an annoyed sigh from both of them as they turned their attention to me.

William had tanned skin, black hair, green hazel eyes, a straight nose and thin lips. He was wearing a white shirt with the top two buttons opened and black dress pants and formal shoes. Angel on the other hand had fair skin and a petite and small frame. She had big doe blue eyes, a button nose and perfect thick lips which were bruised from the long smooch she had with William. She was wearing a yellow summer dress and yellow sandals with heels.

She got off from the mahogany table and looked at me, a frown on her face. I just smiled innocently at her.

"Don't you feel stuffy Kace?" Angel said rolling her eyes looking at my attire. I was wearing everything black. Black shirt, black leather jacket, black tights and black combat boots.

"Nah, I'm feeling edgy today."

"On such a hot day?"

I just gave her a 'so what' look and turned away, my attention on William. I grinned at him, my two fangs glistening proudly. He just looked at me with an unimpressed face.

"So, what do you need?" He asked me.

"Well~~" I dragged on, walking closer to him. I was 6ft3 and he was 6ft4. Though it annoyed me that I was just one head shorter than him, I also was the only one who could somehow match his height.

I looked at him and said in a sweet voice, "I heard that you were going to visit the Dirty Rangers Pack?"

He looked at me with one eyebrow raised before answering my question with another question.

"And how do you know that?"

"I have my sources."

"You mean Liam, right?" I clicked my tongue. Well looks like my soon to be boyfriend was going to get his ass kicked by his brother because of me...again.

"Yes but listen Alpha, this time I can finally and truly reject Evander. And plus I would be the one finishing the deal." I said. When Evander Jones rejected me five years back, he didn't really reject me. He only half rejected me. But that was enough to break my sanity. If Liam hadn't found me when I was in the woods and took care of me, I would have died and never found out the truth about myself.

I was a vampire and a werewolf. When I was eighteen I still thought that I was an omega. But in truth I was an Alpha and a dominant one to boot. It's just that during that time I hadn't really awaken my vampire genes because I was malnutrition and too weak.

But ever since I came to the Crimson Fang Pack and found people who were just like me, I slowly began to heal and feel. I started finding out more about myself, learn more about the world and so much more. Though sometimes I end up missing Evander due to the mate bond but Liam's always there to comfort me. He's the same age as me and hasn't found his mate yet but he said that he wanted to be with me. My wolf also was slowly accepting him while I had fully accepted him.

Though there are two things that come as an obstacle to us being in a relationship-Evander and me being a dominant Alpha. Liam is also an Alpha but the thing is he's a normal Alpha. I had never known that there were different types of Alphas, Betas and Omegas.

There were four of each-dominant, normal, recessive and submissive. Sometimes I end up being so dominating that I end up scaring my own pack members. Thankfully William was also a dominant and a half vampire and each time any of us lost control, we could help each other out.