Chapter 2

Kace's POV

We rushed inside the infirmary, giggles coming out of our mouths. Liam just shook his head when he saw us. I chased Mercia all-round the infirmary and slapped her back. We stopped and then she started chasing me. Finally we stopped and looked at each other from opposite sides of the bed Liam was still sitting on. We both had goofy grins on our face while Liam just looked at us like we were crazy. We were though.

I was about to make a move but before I could, the mind link opened.

"Liam, Kace, Mercia and John. Come to my office now." We heard William say, stressing on the word 'now'.

After the link was cut, Mercia, Liam and I looked at each other before heading towards the door. Meria was still cautious of me but sadly not too cautious. Just right after we exited the infirmary, I slapped her left hand pretty hard and sprinted of.

"IT HURTS YOU DICK!" She shouted and sprinted after me. Liam also started running after us while at the same time reprimanding us. On the way we met John, who Liam dragged along, ordering him to catch us. John's hearty laugh could be heard as he jogged and ran at the same time.

So our line-up was me, Mercia, Liam and John. We still had laughter coming out of our mouths until we reached William's office. I couldn't control my speed and ended up crashing on the mahogany door.

"OOf-"

I made a groan of pain before Mercia helped me up and smacked my head while at the same time asking if I was alright. I give her a small nod before rubbing my both sides of my head.

I hit the door with my left side and Mercia hit me on my right. The pain quickly subsided but once I saw Liam's worried face I decided to act a bit longer.

"Liam! I got hurt~~." I said looking at him with a wronged expression while also rubbing my head.

He quickly came to where I was standing and on the corner of my eyes I saw Mercia rolling her eyes and muttering, 'big baby,' under her breath.

"Are you alright!?" He said while I shook my head. I bended a little and pushed my head towards him.

"Rub the pain away please~~" I said in a coquettish voice. Liam's light black eyes widened and when I though he would help rub my head, he gave me a forehead flick.

"OW!!" I exclaimed clutching my forehead. I looked at him with a pitiful expression while he just moved forward, planning to open the door. His black hair was messy from all the running, his baby blue jacket and black pants were dishevelled and his right foot was out of his blue sneakers.

"Liam! Your shoe!" He quickly looked down and tried to fix his foot. I being the perfect boyfriend material I was helped him. I knelt down and told him to balance his body on one leg as I took his shoe off the other. After laughing at his childish bear socks and retying his sneakers, I looked up at him.

His face was flushed and his eyes were looking at everything except me. He kept on biting his lower pink lip which made me want to kiss him. And that's what I did.

I jumped up and kissed him. I could hear John whistle and Mercia cheer. Liam was about to say something but I quickly entered the office before he could say anything about how we should wait doing intimate acts until we were sure of our relationships. But at that moment, I just couldn't help it.

William was standing right in front of the door with his arms crossed. Once he saw me, he raised an eyebrow and checked his golden watch. Was he wearing that before? Wait is that real gold?

"I was wondering how long you guys would take to come in."

I give him a sheepish smile as the others started coming in.