It's The Little Things, That Counts

"Do you ever go anywhere, Do anything? Where is your man!" Mama Sharon Yelled From Across The Room.

" When I'm home you complain, when I'm out, YOU COMPLAIN! I'm always with Bryson And What Boyfriend?" Dezzy Responded With A Attitude In Defense.

" My point exactly! You always with that boy, are y'all dating yet? Ouuuuu! I just know I would have some beautiful grandkids!" Ms. Sharon Said Ecstatically.

" Soooo you skipped the whole relationship and added kids? He's been my best friend for years ma, we don't see each other like that!" Dez Said In Disbelief.

" I wasn't born yesterday Desirée, I know when a boy likes my daughter! I also know when my daughter is in denial! Mama Sharon Said In A Sassy Tone.

" In Denial for what? Look at me! It's not hard to get a man! I just don't want one! Dez Said Arrogantly.

"Incoming Call"

" Ayo Rae! I'm sliding to get something to eat! You hungry?"
Bryson Said Screaming Over The Loud Music In The Background.

" I'm not hungry, I'll come for the ride tho, I need to clear my mind "
Dezzy Said Sniffing Afterwards.

"Why you sound like that?
What's wrong with you ?"
Stoping In His Tracks Of Concern.

" Today is just not the day B! I'll be ready when you get here."
Desirée Said Before Hanging Up The Phone.

You ever felt like something was wrong, But didn't understand the reason behind it! Dez thought to herself.
"Some days I wake up with a purpose, Other days I don't wanna wake up at all, it's like I'm missing something"
Not Noticing She Said It Out Loud.

"Look Desirée, stop beating yourself up, tf you doing all that for? You got me! ya mom! ya brother! "
Bryson Said In A Concerned Tone.

" B don't start! I didn't mean it like that! I know I got y'all, I just feel empty sometimes"
Dezzy Said Calmly Knowing She Had Upset Bryson.

" I've known you since I was 8 years old ! We talk about everything! Do everything! You think I dunno when you lying to me Rae?"
Bryson Said In A High Pitch Tone.

" B I'm not lying! I can't tell you how I feel cause I don't even know how I feel! I just don't feel important to people who I should be important to,
Hard to explain but you get it!"
Confusing Herself With Her Explanation.

" Watchu mean? Explain it! I got all day , Who? Ya Pops?! Fuck that nigga! Stop talking in Circles Rae!
Bryson Responded Trying To Guess What She's Thinking.

" No! Just in general B! You're dad in your life!
I don't even know what my father look or sound like, JR has a bond with his father, I'm the black sheep! I'm so sick of all this!"
Dezzy Said Before Turning Into A Water Bag.

" Rae! Just cause my ol'boy do shit don't mean I don't feel the same way as you, ya pops in the pin right now, I can't explain his actions, but what I do know is, This is his #1 regret! Not being a father to his babygirl. What you go through I go through, don't think that I don't feel ya pain, I'll always be here for you Rae! Don't never forget that."
Bryson Said As He Reached Over And Hugged Desirée Before Wiping Her Tears.

" Thank you for always being my shoulder to cry on B , I dunno what I'd do without you.. But about this food? Cause I'm hungry now."
Dezzy Said In Relief.

" I knew yo ass was hungry, Tryna be cute cause you in yo feelings" Brys Said Jokingly

Why is this boy so good to me? he put me before his hoes, like what is it? We been friends for 10 years! He never made a move? Never asked me out? Am I ugly?
Rae Said To Herself Before Pulling The Sun Visor Mirror Down To Look At Her Reflection.

" That's all you getting Rae?! Yes dassit miss!"
Brys Said After Finishing Their Order

" 23.44$ Pull up to the second window please"
Says The Lady On The Drive Through Intercom

Rae reaches in her wallet, Hands Bryson her card
"Here pay for the whole order"

" Tf I look like having you pay for my food? Is you crazy! Stop playing on my top!"
Bryson Said With Hostility

" It's just food! It's not a big deal B! You pay for my food! What's the issue?
Dezzy Said As Her Face Twisted Into A Scowl.

"Rae I know you gotcha own money, Use that for YOU! My pops always told me a woman is a queen , Cherish them, There's no such thing as 50/50, You're the provider, I Stand on that!"
Brys Said With Honor.

"Well damn! I was just trying to pay for my
own food! And I get lectured! Relax B! It's not like I'm anybody important, I'm just your bestie"
Rae Said Nonchalantly.

" Nah Rae, You Important! Yes you're my best friend but I care about you in a way you wouldn't understand"
Brys Said In A Silvery Tone.