Questions & Answers

" JR!!!! Stop touching my shit! You always use shit and don't put it back where you got it from"
Dez Screamed As Her Words Echos Off The Walls.

" Dez! Stfu! You know ma sleep! You want her to wake up yelling?! Ian even touch yo shit!"
Rae Younger Brother Said As If He's The Older Brother.

" So who did? A ghost?! Matter fact!
STAY OUT MY ROOM!
Dez Responded.

" Whatever Dez! You coming with me and B tonight to the Dillard Vs Ely Game?"
JR Asked Eagerly.

"It's TONIGHT?!!!" Yassssss! Ima go!
Dez Responded Smiling From Ear To Ear.

" Kareem play for Ely! That's why you wanna go!
This shit gone be so funny! Ya ex and your next in the same area!"
JR Said Before Busting Out Laughing.

" Kareem Is Old News! Remember he dumped me?
For the LAST TIME! Me and B don't date! he's my best friend."
Dez Said As If She Was Disgruntled.

" Shut Up Dez! You know B fucked up bout you!
Best friend my ass! Aye on anotha note, I'm bout to chill with some lil hoes In parkway, I'll be there tonight!
Love you" JR Said Before Walking Out The House.

" Love You Too Jay"
Dez Said Before Walking To Her Mother's Room
If It's One Person Desirée Loved The Most It Was Her Brother.

*KNOCK KNOCK*
"Ma! you sleep? I wanna talk to you about something!"
Dez Said Bitterly .

Moving the covers from her face, Turning her 65 inch Samsung TV Down, As she turns towards Dez
"I'm Up, Whats Wrong? What You Wanna Talk About?"

Dez Sat at the end of her moms Black Hybrid Queen Size Bed,
"Why you never speak about my father? Why do you act like he don't exist?"
Dez said

" I don't bring him up for several reasons Desirée , I don't want you growing up how I did? Your father isn't the worse person, But he ain't the best either, You can bring a horse to the water, But you Can't make them drink it "
Mama Sharon Responded.

" I know ma! But don't you think I'm at a age where I should meet him, And get a explanation of why he's never been in my life? Never called, Never wrote a letter! I don't even know if I have other siblings" Dez Said In A Desperate Tone

"Yes! I've been waiting for you to ask about him, Just because me and him ended on bad terms, I never wanted you to hate him! I just wanted you to be old enough to understand"

After Clearing Her Throat.

Ms.Sharon Gets Up And Walks To Her White Walk In Closet, Grabs A Brown Box, Looks As If It's A Jewelry Box, Pulls Out A Miniature Photo Album.
" Here, This Is your father! This is Us Back in '98
Back when he treated me good, I had no worries in the world."

"So what happened? Like why did y'all break up? Why is he in jail?"
Dez Said Out Of Curiosity.

"Well , Everything was good before the pregnancy, He was there, every doctor appointment, The baby shower, Rubbing my stomach daily, Talking to you every night , But 2 Weeks after you were born, I found out he cheated on me, While I was home
Pregnant! He was in the streets dropping sperm in any piece of pussy he can get in, And I decided I wasn't putting up with it no more! Your father sold anything that touched his trifling hands , He don't know what a 9 to 5 is! Woke up one morning and he was cooking crack in my kitchen! So I left him!
Ms.Sharon Said Aeratedly

"So he cheated and you left and that's why he never came back around? That's dumb ma!Whaaaaaaaat!? Coke!! Why Coke? What is wrong with him ?
Dez Said Before Receiving A Text From B.

                   *Incoming Text Message!*

B🤞🏾💯❤️ : Rae I know you coming to the game tonight.

Rae: Yea Jay in parkway with some females, I told him be home by 10 so we can leave together!

B🤞🏾💯❤️: Ight, What color you wearing?

Rae: Black, I'm indecisive right now

B🤞🏾💯❤️: Ight

" No! He left because I moved on! 8 months later I was pregnant with your brother, He always said Sha whatever you do, don't have a baby from another man, That's something he will NEVER forgive me for, See men think they can do it and we have to forgive them , But when a woman does it, It's no turning back! I went through anything you can imagine with him. From domestic violence, To taking charges, To woman in my house!
He had no care in the world, for no one other than himself!"
Mama Sharon Said In High Dudgeon

" Everybody makes mistakes! BUT My brother wasn't one! Life would not be what it is without Jay, But I mean I get it! But he still dumb! Cause In the end who suffered? ME!"
Watching The Glare Build Up
Water Filled Rae Eyes.
" He never even gave me a chance! Forget what y'all go through! I'm his Child! His sperm made me!
Rae Bust Out Into Tears.
"You know how hard it is, Watching Jay Daddy be there! The bond they have,I wish I had with my father! I don't have a bond with nobody!
BECAUSE OF THIS!!!!!"
Listening To The Distraught In Rae's Voice

" Baby, Your my only girl, My baby girl! I love you ,I tried to avoid things to not hurt you , But in life no matter what I do to prevent it, you'll experience it rather I'm here or I'm gone, I thought we had a bond?! I've told you since a child always come to mama! I installed this into you and JR"
Mama Sharon Said In Disbelief.

" Ma I'm not pointing the finger at you, You're always busy at work! And when you get home you're tired! I don't like to bother you, You did teach us that! Idk ma! Well Me & JR Going to the Ely Vs Dillard Game With B"
Dez Said

" Lord watch over my kids, Please send them home the same way they left! Y'all be careful! Mr.B Huh TIE THE KNOT! Desirée! I love y'all!
Close my door on ya way out!
Mama Sharon Laughed

" BYE MA! See you later, I love you too "
That Had Been The First Time In A While Dez & Ms.Sharon Exchanged Love For One Another.