10 Years Prior - A Secret To Keep!

Desirée Walked Through The Halls Of Broward Estates Elementary As A New 2nd Grader'
"Alright Kids! Line Up Against The Wall, Make Sure You're Name Tags Are Visible" - As Mrs.Brown Went Through Attendance!

"Ryan!" - Here! , "Dillon" - Here! , "Amanda" - Here!
D.. Desire - Correcting Her "It's Desirée, —I'm Here"
"Thank You For That" - Mrs.Brown  Replied

"Class Say Hello To Bryson, Welcome Our Newest Student! Make Him Feel Like He's Home!

There Were No Individual Seats, Mrs.Brown Didn't Want Any Child Feeling Alone, So She Decided To Assign 4 Kids To Each Table.

"Hey Y'all , Whats Up! I'm Bryson" - Walking Towards The Table Introducing Himself Before Sitting Down.

The Kids At The Table " Hey Bryson! Cool Name!
Do You Play Mario Karts?!" - In Excitement!
"Thanks, No I Only Have GTA & Mortal Kombat"
Bryson Replied, He Felt Comfortable After Discussing Video Games.

"Recess Time" - Mrs.Brown Said Calmy
B & Khalil Racing To The Door!
" MOVE!!! I'm The Line Leader, NOT YOU!" - Khalil Screamed
"Touch Me Again!" Bryson Replied Muggin Khalil
"MRS.BROWN!!!!!! Their Fighting!! - Dillon Said
"Stop Snitching! Cry Baby" - Bryson Mumbled Before Bumping Into Dillon.
"Do Y'all Always Have To Fight?! Everybody Wants To Go To Reccess, NOT JUST YALL!! " Rae Said Folding Her Arms.

Rae Was Only 8 But Had And Attitude Of An 18 Year Old, She Was Sassy, But Not Grown, Or Overbearing. Rae Barely Spent 1 on 1 Time With Mrs.Brown, You Kno 'Hood Mamas ' Feel Like After You Learn How To Walk Home Alone, You're Old Enough To Stay Home Alone. Ma'Dukes Always Had A Good Job! Kids Never Went Without! Little Did They Know Mrs. Brown Was A Social Worker By Day, And A Escort By Night. Whatever It Took To Survive! She Was Driven To Do It!

"JR Get Out The Road, A Car Coming!" Dez Said Smacking On The Blue Ranch Bag Of Doritos

"We Gotta Cross It, We Stay Over There!" - Jay Said

"Mama Said Cross It When The Light Turn Red, It's Green!" - Dez Said , Walking Home Was Not Her Thing.

" How She Gone Know? She Ain't Here"
Jay Was Hard Headed, He'd Try Anything, I Don't Think He Was Afraid Of Nothing, Being The Only Man Of The House.

"Yoooooo! Wait On Me! Wait!!!!"
Bryson Running Down The Street, Trying To Catch Up To JR & Dez!
" You Live Over Here?! - Jay Asked
"I Just Moved In That Beige House With The Blue Infinity In The Yard, That's My Dad Car"- Bryson Replied

Rae Tries To Balance, While Walking On The Edge Of The Street Curb. " Now We Got Somebody To Walk Home With! My Name Dez' That's My Brother JR"
Trying To Look Cool! "I'm Her Big Brother" JR Said

"Your 7 Still! I'm 8" Dez Always Had To Put JR In His Place.

" I Gotta PS4! Y'all Play Video Games!?" - Brys Ask Before Splitting Up With Dez & JR

"Count Me In, I Gotta Ask My Mom & Do Homework Before I Come Outside" - Jay Said.

"JR Has Too Many Games! I'm Sick Of Video Games! I'll Be Watching ' Goodluck Charlie'
Dez Said With No Remorse.

" Stupid TV Show! " Jay Said Being A Douche

Laughing Hysterically "' Ahahaha! I Watch It! It's Cool! I Gotta Do Homework Too, I'll Be Outside Later "- B Said