A Nigga Like This'

Baby You Ain't Never Fuck With A Thug
So Wassup I'll Make You Fall In Love With It
Make You Fall In Love With It 🎶
A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Music Blasting Through The 4x 12's In B Trunk!

Rae looks at B! While he raps the lyrics to the song

Ayo Thats Word To My F! It Ain't No Hoe In Me
A Nigga Talk Behind My Back Dazza Hoe To Me
In Brys Voice

" This yo song?! You know it word for word"
                                                                         Dez Said

"Duhh Foolie A Boogie Dat Nigga, He Underated Tho! "
Brys Said As If  He Knew A Boogie Personally.

" B! Why you don't be introducing me to ya hoes?!
What happen to the Kayla?!"
Dez Said Sarcastically Speaking

"What hoes Rae? She was for the moment! She only liked what I did for her, how I made her feel, None of that shit was reciprocated, I want a supportive girlfriend, Somebody who put me first like I put them! But instead she was crushing on the same nigga she called her "Best Friend", Called me his name when we fucked and all!"

"These Hoes For Errbody"
In His" Gank Gank" Voice

" I feel you B! Never knew you was the settling down type! I thought you was a thot like JR! That boy gotta new female everyday" 
Dez Said.

"You can be the whole package, but sent to the wrong address. Let that sink in! Until a female match my vibe , Be Considerate Of my feelings, Love me for me not my appearance, And  show they love me, Ian giving relationships a chance!"
B Said Before Cutting Off  The Car

B  *Gets Out* His Jeep Grand Cherokee 2019
He Had On A Blue, Yellow & White
Kappa Sweatsuit.
With Blue & Yellow Jordan Retro 1's High To Match
B Was Clean Cut, His Skin Was Smoother Than Shea Butter, Looking At The Texture Of His Hair You'd Think He Was A Mix Breed.
His Smile Made The Ladies Go Dumb!
His Fangs Were Gold On Each Side
With 6 Golds To The Bottom.

Everybody At Dillard Wanted B, But B Wanted One Thing!

B 'Walks To Rae Side Of The Car'
*Opens The Door*

" You ain't gone never find a female, Doing shit like this for me!"
Dez Said Before Getting Out The Car

"SMH! here you go Rae! That's what a nigga pose to do, See the difference between me and them clown ass niggas"
Dez Said Closing The Car Door.

Rae Had On A Black Romper, White Under Shirt, High Top Socks, With The Air Jordan 6 Rings
She Had Just Gotten Her Malaysian Body Wave Bundles Installed The Previous Day. Rae Was One And The Same As A ReesesPeanut Butter Cup,
She Had One Deep Dimple On The Left Side Of Her Cheek, And A Mouth Full Of Braces.

" Yo Short Ass , That Fit Fwea Rae"
B Said Walking Behind Her, In A Trance Because Rae Was Thicker Than Most Girls Her Age.

"Can I have 3 tickets please"
Dez Said

15.00$ Even, Here's your change!
As The Lady Handed Rae The Tickets.

" Ima Walk Around For A Lil Bit, Meet Y'all Back Over Here" JR Said After Getting His Ticket

"Ight Jay" Brys Said

" And That's The Final Score Home 44 Away 26"
Says The Commentator

" Aye We Spanked Y'all Ass!! And I Spanked Hers"
Kareem Said Walking Pass B & Dez

"What You Said?! Pussy Ass Nigga!
B *Pushed* Kareem!

"Nigga You Heard Me! Ian Beefing Over No Hoe I Already Had! Fuck You Talking Bout!"
Kareem Said Picking Up His Football Helmet

"I'm Getting Scholarships! While You Chasing Round A Hoe! We Ain't The Same Nigga!"
I Run Nis Shit! Kareem Said In A Conceited Manner.

"I Told You! Ion Tolerate All That Disrespect, You Could Of Took Yo Win, And Celebrated! But You Bashing Females?! Nigga Das Hoe Shit!"
Running Toward Kareem

"Square Up Fuck Nigga"- B Puts His Set Up!
"B Stop Leave The Shit Alone, He Swear We Fucked And We Never Did!"
Dez Said Jumping In Front Of B.

"Nah Fuck Allat! I'm Sick This Nigga! Dawg! She Was Fucked Up Bout You! And You Thinking She Fucking Me?!"
B Said Toneless

"I Swea, If I Ever Fucked Her, She Wouldn't Be Fucked Up Bout You! SQAURE ASS JIT! -
B *Swings* On Kareem!

All You Heard Was A Loud Thump!

Everybody Crowded Around B & Kareem.

'Kareem Swings Back, But B On Some Black Belt Type Shit' - "Somebody In The Crowd" A Football Game Turned Into A Whole WWE Match, Them Niggas Live"

B Flips, Kareem On His Ass. " I Should Digg Off In Yo Shit! But For The Sake Of Her, I'm DONE!
Yeen Got No More Times To Try Me Bruh!
Dazz On Loc Dem!
B Said Getting Up Wiping The Blood Off His New Fit He Just Got Today.

"Come On Rae! I'm Tied Of All This Shit Dawg!
Ima Fuck Around And Kill One Of You Niggas! On My Soul! B Said Ambiguously

"B!! Look At Me! B!!! Calm Down! Let's Just Go! I Don't Need You Going To Jail, Over No Dumb Shit!"
Rae Said Panicking

"Nahh That's The Fucking Point! YOU AIN'T NO DUMB SHIT! You Just Be Letting These Niggas Do You Any Type Of Way! Ian On None Of Dat! Not Around BRYSON! I'll Slap A Nigga Dead In They Shit!"
Bryson Said Before Clicking The Unlock Button On His Car!

" B! I Understand! We Can Talk About This Later!"
Dez Said Jumping In The Truck

* Incoming Text*
Jay🩸👑: Dez WTF Are You? What Happened At The Game? I Left With A Female! Varis Told Me B Was Fighting!

Rae: We Okay Jay, I'm Omw Home Now! It's A Long Story.

Jay🩸👑: Ight I'm At The House. Ma Even Looking For You.

Rae: I'll Be There!

B Pulls Up In The Drive Way, Unlocks The Door.

" I'm Sorry Rae, Ian Mean To Embarrass You! You Know How I Am About The People I Love.