Prologue

The prince of Goryo Region Kim Taehyung...
Assistant of a fisherman from a village of Goryo Jeon Jungkook...
.
.
One day Jungkook and his master fisherman Seokjin received a huge order from the palace...  Of course it was the crowned prince Yoongi's birthday...
Jungkook went to the Palace to deliver the fishes...
He was whistling and dancing around playfully...
It was his first time visiting Palace... Even tho the crowned prince aka the future king is mean and ruthless still it was a royal place...
And most importantly maybe He had a little crush on the younger prince when the princes did a yearly visit in a market.....
He was so lucky to finally visit such royal place...

Little did he know someone was watching from far and adoring his goofiness...
The Younger Taehyung was ordered not to make random friends by his elder brother... But this fish delivery boy gained his attention somehow... Taehyung was curious about that goofy bunny like boy...

What will happen if they meet?

They say Love can happen at the first sight...

Will it be approved by society? 

Will the crowned prince Yoongi plan something sinister to stop his younger brother?

Is their sexuality at fault???
.
.
.

A/N:
I know It seems like I made Yoongi a bad guy here...
But honey no Bangtan is a bad guy in this household...
Yoongi might be a little mean for the plot but he has his reason...

I want to make it a sad story but I always end up writing crack fics...

Idk... You can expect good stuff... I'll try to do my best....