" I'm Jimin-"
that sweet voice kept ringing inside Jungkook's head....
Jimin.... Jimin... Jungkook was squealing like a little girl after Jimin left giggling like a child...

" Is he an Angel? Wahh I need to tell Seokjin Hyung about him" Jungkook thought and run to the main hall where Jin went

" Excuse me, Is it market chief's office?? " Seokjin asked a man standing in main hall of Kaesong market... That man was facing other way...
He turned to Seokjin and flashed a dimpled smile, " Yes you are at the right place...but are you new here? "

There stood the most handsome man Seokjin  has ever seen...
Oh nevermind that was a huge mirror...
But the other man was no less... That guy was a full course meal...  Slightly tanned skin, veiny masculine figure and super tall...

Seokjin instantly had a crush on that guy.... 

He smirked at Seokjin... " like what you see? "

" ew...  Move... I wanna meet market chief. " Seokjin shoved the man aside walked inside the main hall.
" Right, come with me. Don't be scared... I don't bite-" that man smiled sweetly and walked inside...

To that man Seokjin was an interesting ethereal handsome guy...
But Seokjin stood there shocked and doubting his own sexuality...

" Y-y-y no I- yes....You know what?  I'll be back after lunch" Seokjin stuttered and left the hall immediately... 

" Hey!!! Where're you going??? " Seokjin ignored the call and run to an eating place..  He need food to calm down...

Jungkook found the Main hall and run straight into the Chief's cabin... He thought Seokjin was there to meet the chief...
" Seokjin hyung I just met my love of life at the market but he is clumsy- Woah thighs!!!" his mouth hung open  at the sight...
A man was changing clothes and Jungkook just walked in...

" what the- who are you?" the man trying to hide his naked self with pillow he found near his hand...

" oh Sorry my bad.... I thought my hyung was here...hehe... You are really cool... Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook!!  Can I be your assistant? " Jungkook grinned at him...

" No thanks Jeon Jungkook...get out I need to change!" The man sighed... 
" and before you go kid... Kaesong is not a easy place... Respect the ones in charge... I may be  the kind one but not all are..."

Jungkook was a bit disheartened...  " okay I'll go... But Are you the Market chief? "

" Yes Kid, it's Kim Namjoon... Now get out... I should have locked the door."

" No worries Namjoon hyung... I'll do it for... " Jungkook left the room closing the door...

" what a weird kid! Wait" Namjoon thought..." No way"
He ran to the door only to find the door is locked from outside.
.
.
.
" JEON FVCKING JUNGKOOK!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Where is that old man Seokjin!" Jungkook was searching for Seokjin but kaesong market was not a small village market.. It was huge!...

Jungkook's first instinct told him to search for Seokjin in all eating place...

And Jungkook was not surprised when he found his brother with tons of food...
He sat in front of him. " Hyung I need to say something "
" I think I like guys"
" okay but I was saying...wait what? You too??" Jungkook was shocked...

" what me too? Shut up and listen... I met this guy... You know Tall, dark and handsome...now I don't know if I'm jealous or I like him." Seokjin kept talking while munching foods... " I just wanted to jump on him you know? I'm not sure I wanna punch him with hands or punch him my beautiful lips."

" Yikes hyung keep the details to yourself... Invite me to your wedding" Jungkook tried to pick some foods from Seokjin but the elder slapped his hands away...
" Buy your own food. And stay quiet for now...we don't know if gays are allowed in this kingdom"

Jungkook pouted, " Who cares your food? Huh I earn more than you."

" You know what Kook! Eat these foods and wish me luck. " Seokjin stood up and started walking towards the main hall..

" I bet either He is going to kill that unlucky guy or gonna lose his virginity now." Jungkook shook his head and ate the foods left by Seokjin....

Seokjin walked straight to the main hall and look for the guy he met before... He was in a room which was locked from outside... Seokjin silently cursed that him when he saw him through the window...
He reached the door, unlocked and went inside in a second...

" Oh thank yo- Hey you're back! Had you lunc-" before the guy could finish his line Seokjin grabbed him by collar and pulled him in a kiss....

To be continued....

A/N:
Cliff hanger!!!!!
Next chapter is gonna be more spicy I promise and Taekook moment will be there soon...

Don't hate me for making Jimin Jungkook's first crush... Everything happens for a reason...ok babes???

Byeeeee
See you Tomorrow 💕