There’s one thing Yoongi has in his mind and that is this world is either the audience or his enemy...

As the imperial crowned prince of Goryo he sure was not kind at all...

Even the King himself was afraid to question his elder son... As per the tradition The elder prince has to be the King in future... 
The king doesn’t have the gut to go against their ancestor's tradition... But he sure does feel guilty for not being a good father to his sons...
.
.
.
Yoongi was only 8 y/o when his only close friend was snatched away from his life... His friend just vanished... Along with his family who were the richest merchants of Goryo...
No one knows where did they go...

But Yoongi changed... Once a soft humble cute boy turned into a cold sharp ice...
He never talks to anyone unless it’s important... Even if he does It's limited in 3/4 words...
The only person he love and protected is his little brother Taehyung...

But even Taehyung isn’t lucky enough to see his elder brother smiling...
Yoongi somehow managed to keep a stern face for last 16 years...

Nothing makes him happy... The only emotion he shows is a mean smirk when he execute someone...

He is ruthless... He knows it...
He knows he is gonna be the mad king whom everyone hates...

He doesn’t care...

The world stole his happiness from him...
Then the world gets the devil himself-

A/N:
^3^  how was it?
My lil meaw meaw is mad rn... Let's see where the story goes...

Hehet...

Next chapter will be about TaeTae bear...
After that we'll get into real plot... Okay?
Love you 💕🇧🇩

Next update is in 12 hours...