3

If Nature,  flower, cuteness, kindness, softness, innocence everything was  combined in a person...that would be Taehyung...

The younger prince Taehyung grew up being a free bird... He has no pressure for the crown...
He is too selfless and kind to have authority over someone...

His upbringing was supervised by the crowned prince Yoongi but these brothers were polar opposite...

No matter how strict Yoongi is to him...he still loved his elder brother so much... He believed his brother has a good heart...

If Yoongi is a sword to cut... Then Taehyung is the medicine to heal...

Taehyung's goofiness was tolerated but not so appreciated by Yoongi... Taehyung was taught to live alone but no one could stop this adorable social butterfly...

From Palace to market, from a general to slave...He is loved by all...

  But if anyone judges him by his innocence and adorableness they would be so wrong!!!

Taehyung is the best horse rider and sword fighter in the kingdom... He is just as skilled as his pure heart...
He isn’t a attacker... He is a protector of his loved ones-

A/N: Yeeeehawww!!! Who's updating like me bruh!!! 3 updates a day!!! Tho the chapters were short

A/N:
Yeeeehawww!!!
Who's updating like me bruh!!! 3 updates a day!!!
Tho the chapters were short...
We will get into actually plot from tomorrow... So the updates will be longer I promise...

And other members will appear soon...

Byeeeeee 💕💕

Next Update within 12 hours 😘