Chapter seven: Lunch

~Danny's POV~
We reached a giant dinning room with one long table the three boys tailing us weaved around me and Jason and went to the long end of the table.

The guy the smallest one said was named Grayson sat next to the end, and guy number two went across to the other side.The smaller one sat next to Grayson before sending me a glare, but when he glared at me I could see it soften almost just remembering the scars all over me. I recognized it as pity and even though I didn't get it often since I was able to hide my scars with this encounter I already could tell that I hated it.

I hated the look someone gives you when there only being nice because they think you might break or shader. Guys number two looked at us expectantly and Jason put a hand on my shoulder veering me forward.

He pulled out the chair and took my crutches as I sat down, he then proceeded to get the chair on the other side of me squishing in between the two. Don't take me the wrong way I'm not usually a shy person but I was feeling really uncomfortable with the stairs.

There was a couple decline of silence before Jason said "oh I almost forgot to introduce you to my brother!" I tilted my head at the word brother he gave me a smirk as my bangs fell over my eyes.

"Adopted brother of course but we're basically family" my eyes saddened at the mention of family remembering what Jason told me "there was an accident"

I was pulled out of my sad thoughts when guy number two spoke up "I'm Tim Drake, I've lived with Bruce for about five years now and I'm 17" he held out his hand I took it in a hand shake, my grin wasn't as firm but then again I wasn't in the best condition as you could probably tell. And shaking hand with someone with your non dominant hand can be a little difficult.

Next was the kid Grayson who said "My names Richard Grayson but everyone calls me Dick I'm twenty five and I live in Bludhaven and have a job as a police officer but came back to spend sometime with my family during my off month, I was adopted by Bruce when I was nine" he gave me a big grin and elbowed the kid next to him. Hmm I wonder why the youngest calls the other one by his last name?

"Tat I'm Damian Wayne  I'm thirteen and unlike these imbeciles I'm the blood son, making you automatically inferior" I flinched at his harsh words I didn't like being called inferior it brought up bad memories of the agents who loved to point that out every single second of my existence at the GIW.

I felt someone rub my arm and looked over at Jason who then said "Well you already know who I am but for a refresh I'm Jason Todd I'm twenty one I was adopted by Bruce along time ago but I'm staying here at the manor because  my apartment down in Gotham is getting remodeled, and I'm your blood brother"

Right as he finished his sentence someone walked through the door directly behind me, the figure proceeded to walk around toward the head of the table and sat situated in between both Dick and Tim.

I looked down when I felt his gaze on me desperately pleading for it to be anywhere else but looked up when he addressed me "Hello Daniel My makes Bruce Wayne I know a lot of things are probably happening right now but the boys will explain further after lunch"

Then as another door opened a heavenly smell adopted in the room and a man who looked really old but it in a bad way came in carrying some food. He rested the platter in the middle of the table and opened them to reveal some casserole and vegetables.

As the other occupants at the table started to pass food around I couldn't help but feel nausea pass over me. When I looked back at the food I wasn't quite sure if I could stomach it, Jason looked at me concerned and was about to say something when the man from earlier rested a bowl in front of me.

"Hello, young master Daniel, my name is Alfred Pennyworth I'm the Wayne manors butler. I know you might not feel like you can stomach anything but do eat some of the soup"

Red then gave a look toward Jason meaning it was not an option and I he a feeling they would have other ways to get me to eat if I wouldn't.

As Lunch progressed I tried to eat some soup but just found my self twirling the spoon around. From across the table, I could feel Dicks's gaze on me and could tell him as not happy. But I ignored him maybe they would just pass it off like my other family and I could dump the soup out later.

I was dragged out of my thought when suddenly two arms engulfed me and dragged me on to their lap. I looked up at Jason through my shaggy hair and gave him a confused look like I knew I was short for my age but was this really necessary.

"what are you-" I began to say but as soon as the older saw the opportunity a metal spoon was in my mouth. I swallowed the substance and was furious at my brother for doing that. I mean seriously he might have been my biological brother but that does not give him the right to spoon feed me soup.

This continued until the whole bowl was gone and even though I tried to get out it was like he had an iron grip and to be fair I was kind if weak from hospitalization. When it was done he set me back on the chair and handed me my crutches, he continued to try to help me up but I just refused him.

During the whole time, the other batboys were just watching the two with amused looks, even Mr.Bat himself was amused by the newly found siblings.

Ok, time the go work on my other books I will be back.

Till next time remember to vote and comment sorry for the boring chapter!

Also, check out if ya want a new book in progress on my page the prologue is up for it.
Also, it's Wade Wilson in Gotham as a foster kid.