First Day...

Daenerys

It was early in the morning when she opened her eyes. She sat on the bed and looked around; the room didn't seem familiar. Why she was sleeping a bed like that? She always slept alone... Where was she? 

She nearly fell down when she heard a soft snore... who was that person?She was always alone... Dany stood up and walked towards the other side of the bed... and then her eyes caught him... Jon Snow... his eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly open.

She let out a breath and sat on the bed; so that happened... she was married to him... a tear fell on her cheek... It's not fair... Her eyes locked on Jon; he didn't force her into anything last night and she was happy about it. At least that was all she was happy about... That was why he didn't let them do the bedding ceremony... he had decided about it... but did he thought about...

She jumped from the bed and sat next to him. He was sleeping deeply she could say. She put her hand on his arm.

" Jon..." She got closer. " Please, wake up." She used both of her hands and shook him. He opened his eyes suddenly; he was breathing heavily and he seemed a bit scared.

" Is everything fine, my lady?" He looked into her eyes. She lost herself in his eyes for a second, but then she stood up. 

" I think so. I just wonder if you had thought about..." She could feel her cheeks went red. " Well... you know... umm... if we consummated our marriage last night... then... the sheets should have been dirty and- "

" How could I forget?" He stood up immediately and walked to the door slowly. 

" What are you doing? " She asked with concern. She didn't want anyone to know what happened between them. She knew if Ned Stark or even Uncle Stannis heard about this, this would force her... Them... to do it in front of them... Jon closed the door and sighed. " What is it, Jon?" She got closer to him. 

" Robb.. well... Robb was supposed to bring me a pig or a sheep blood... but both of us forgot and..." He seemed nervous and that made her nervous too. " I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." He whispered. 

" It's not your fault. I... I should have...-" Before she could finish her sentence, he opened the little drawer and took out a knife. She went pale immediately... he was going to hurt her... she took a step back and looked at him with wide eyes. When he walked toward her, she begged him. " Jon.. please, no..." 

He didn't say anything and sat on the bed. He looked at her body, like he was measuring her. He let out a breath and then cut his palm. She gasped and sat next to him. Drops of blood landed on sheets. She couldn't believe what he had done. He was still bleeding and blood was covering his shirt. 

" We need to stop it. " She said as she stood up and looked for a clean cloth in the room. He was still quiet and he was looking at his hand. She found a clean cloth between her dresses. She sat next to him again, but she tried to keep a bit distance. " Let me. " He gave his hand to her and she tried to stop bleeding. She could feel his eyes on her while she bandaged his palm. " You cut it so deep. " She said and cleared her throat. 

" I had to, my lady." He sighed and look at his bandage. " Thank you. " He whispered and stood up." They will be here in an hour; I mean to change sheets and check if we..." His cheeks went red and he looked down. She smiled weakly. She had to confess he looked funny when he blushed. 

" You need to change your shirt. " She turned and closed her eyes. " Unless you want them to know what you had done. " She heard his footsteps and then he opened a box. She didn't really know him, but she could say he wasn't awful and cruel. But it didn't effect on her thoughts about their marriage. She knew she would leave him behind in first the first chance. 

" My lady?" He said quietly.

" Yes? " She looked at him. He was fully dressed; she could say he was ready to leave. His next words confirmed her thoughts.

" I need to leave now, but I'll tell to servants to come in later. At least they respect you a bit. " He gave her a sad smile and left her alone.... 

Lady Stark came into the chamber with two servants to check the bloody sheets soon after Jon left. She tried to look tired and acted like she had still pain. As soon as Lady Stark saw her face, she smirked and said " You are the only thing that he has. It seems he wanted to prove it by not being so nice to you." 

Dany was thinking about her words... you are the only thing he has... was she? He had a father, brother and sisters... and even friends... why she was the only thing?

Everyone had a thing  for themselves... Iike she had... she had... nothing... she didn't have a father or a mother... she was alone; the last Targaryen... she sighed and went out of the her chamber. A servants step closer and said:

" Lady Stark asked us to show you the main hall today. The next time you should find it yourself. " Dany nodded and walked after her. Her eyes traveled everywhere as she tried to remember the way to the main hall. A door opened and little Arya came out. She gave Dany a bright smile.

" Good morning, Daenerys." She said politely. 

" Good morning. It's good to see you, Arya." Dany knew if she wanted to stay, she needed a friend at least. 

" Thanks." She went straight to the hall and Dany went after her. She sat next to her mother and Sansa. Dany sat on the nearest chair. Everything she needed was on the table. She drank some milk, but she couldn't anything. When she was living with Uncle Stannis, they always talked and have fun during their meal, but now she was sitting alone now. 

She let out a breath; her first day as Jon Snow's wife was worse than she though... she stood up and left the hall; she decided to look around the castle, maybe that was able ton make her feel better...

..............

Jon

He was sitting alone in the corner of Winterfell yard; thinking about Daenerys... his wife... he barely knew her, but he must confess he felt something for her. He couldn't call it love , but he felt like he knew her for years... something attracted him to her... 

" What happened to your hand, Jon?" Robb's voice brought him back to the real world. He had a smile on his face like always. 

" I cut it. " He answered quickly and took a deep breath. 

" I can see that you cut it." He said. " But why? I mean yo- " 

" Since both of us forgot something, I had to cut it. If I didn't... then..." He couldn't continue his words; he didn't want to think about it. 

" She is beautiful, Jon. I thought you two consummated your marriage last night. " Robb was right and he knew it. When he saw her, he thought that he couldn't resist her and he nearly didn't. He went crazy as soon as he saw her naked skin... but he controlled himself.

" I don't want to dishonor her, Robb." He said sadly.

" She is your wife!" Robb said louder than he thought.

" She hates me and I'm her punishment! I'm her husband because of some stupid words, but she will never love me or truly accept me as her husband. " He closed his eyes in pain. He knew Daenerys's life would be ruined because of him and he felt guilty for it.

" So you want to wait? Wait for the day when she falls in love with you? " Robb sat next to him and put his hand on Jon's shoulder. 

" She is not going to love me... but...we can be together when she stops hating me for this. " He stood up and started to leave. He was always hated... and he knew he could stand if she hated him too...