Walking and Talking...

Daenerys

The next morning was far better others; she wasn't alone at least. Jon was lying on the ground, his eyes were on the ceiling.  She felt a bit guilty, he woke up sooner and he had to wait until she woke too. She let out her breath and moved on the bed. Jon sat immediately and looked at her; she closed her eyes, but it was too late. 

" Good morning, my lady." He said softly. She pressed her eyes together, not wanting to open them again. " I'll change my clothes and I'll leave. You can come with me if you want. " She turned to the other side and opened her eyes. He sighed, but continued. " I can show you the castle, too. "

" Yes!" She put her hands on her mouth, but it was too late. She really wanted to walk around the castle, she asked a servant to help her, but she ignored her. She heard him chuckled. She didn't want to accept his request so soon... we are friends... when she looked at him, he was ready. 

" Alright, I'll be outside. Call me whenever you are ready. " She watched him walk out of the chambers. She sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes. Living in Winterfell was really boring for her, maybe a walk would enertain her. 

She combed her blonde hair, she didn't have much time for her usual hair care. Jon was waiting for her and she wanted to show him that she was always on time. She wore a green dress and walked out. Jon was standing in front of the door, his hand in his hair. 

" I thought you would stay there forever. " He said playfully and she punched his arm. He offered her his arm with a smile. Her eyes traveled between his arm and his eyes. He was changed or she just felt that way? He didn't want to touch her until yesterday, but now he offered her his arm? Finally, she took his arm hesitantly

" Where are we going?" She asked quietly. 

" I'm not going anywhere until I break my fast."  

" Starks care about breakfast more than anything." Jon's smile disappeared. A voice reminded her... he is not a Stark... She wanted to correct herself. " I'm.."

" Yes, you are right. " They entered the main hall and she didn't have a chance to say another word.

 Apparently Lady Stark had her breakfast sooner, because she wasn't there, nor was Sansa or Arya. They had their breakfast in silence.She finished the breakfast soon and stood up. Jon tried to stop laughing, but she saw it. 

 " Why are you laughing?"  She whispered, not wanting to catch others attention. 

" Nothing. I never thought someone would be so excited about walking around Winterfell. " He stood and looked around. " I think you know this room, so we'll start from somewhere else." This time, she held his arm as they walked out. If she wanted to be honest with herself, she liked it when she took his arm. She was still a stranger; but walking with Jon made her feel like she had someone to protect her. 

They walked around the castle. He shown her everywhere and told her about the rules; rules which were only for him and she assumed they were hers too. 

" And that is Lord and Lady Stark chambers. " He pointed at a door which was at the end of the corridor. " I can't go there and knock at the door, no matter what." He sighed and closed his eyes in pain and she felt bad for him. " I think you need to stay away from there, unless you want to argue with Lady Stark. " She stared at his face. But why? It was his father's room and he had every right to go there if he needed him. He didn't even call him father... " Let's go. " 

" I saw a door in the yard. What is it?" She asked curiously as she tried to memorize the way. 

" It's Winterfell Crypt." He started walking faster, he was a bit nervous she could tell.