Friends?!

Daenerys

She stood up lazily and rubbed her eyes. She didn't leave the room for breakfast and she assumed it was time for the lunch. It's been a week since she arrived at Winterfell and got married. It's been a week since they got married, but she saw him less than ten times. He left the room before she woke up and when he came back, she was already asleep. She saw him playing with Rickon or Bran twice; also she didn't miss Lady Stark hateful looks when he was teaching Bran. 

A loud knock distracted her thoughts. She walked to the door and opened it slowly. A servant was standing there with a plate and glass. 

" Can I help you?" Dany said quietly. 

" May I come in? Lord Stark sent me." She raised her eyebrows in shock and let the girl in. 

" Lord Stark sent you?" She asked when the girl walked in and put the plate on the desk. 

" He said I need to help you for tonight." She paused, but before Dany asked about it, she continued. " There's a feast tonight. Benjen Stark will come back to Winterfell after a year and tonight is Lady Sansa's nameday." Did they celebrate namedays? They didn't even celebrate one of her namedays when she was living with Uncle Stannis. She could say she never saw a nameday celebration. " And lord Baratheon will leave Winterfell tonight. That's what my friend told me. " Her heart fell. Her uncle Stannis would leave her and she would be alone... she would be alone with a family she didn't know well... with a man who she saw him less than some servants. 

" I thought Lady Stark said I don't need any servant. " She tried to forget about uncle Stannis. 

" Lord Stark said I'll only help your hair. I mean northern braids. I'll teach you, so you have to do it by yourself. Now have your meal." Dany sat on the chair and started eating her meal. The taste of northern food was still unfamiliar for her. Everything was still unfamiliar to her...

Why Ned Stark sent her to help me? This question was spinning in her mind while the girl taught her how to have a northern hair style. Lord Stark was way too good to her; he was the only one she could trust after Stannis...

About an hour later, the servant left the room. She tried to remember the girl words and actions. She started to braid her hair... Two small braids are more than enough, I just do it because Jon is from north... she combed her silver hair and let her hair be around her. She chose the dress she wanted to wear while she was eating her meal; a blue dress which uncle Stannis gifted to her for her sixsteenth nameday. She never wore it before, but now she knew it was the right time. She put the dress on and looked at herself; she looked better than she thought. A smile appeared on her face. 

Where was Jon? She thought he would come and change his clothes for his sister's nameday. At least he should have come and walked with her to the main hall...

A knock on the door broke the silence. It must be Jon... She walked to the door, but she saw uncle Stannis there. Stannis looked at her and then gave her a smile; it was one of his real smiles...

" You look beautiful, Daenerys." She smiled back and hugged him tight. 

" They said you'll leave here tonight, is that true?" She wanted to stay in his arms for a few minutes. She knew she would miss him so much.

" Yes. I have many things to do in the capital." She came out of his arms and looked at the ground. " I've done my part, Daenerys. You'll be with your lord husband now. " She sighed; her husband... a man who she didn't know. " He is a good man. I think you know him by now. " She nodded.

" Yes. He is a good man." How she could tell Stannis that she saw Jon only few times? She remembered when he cut his own hand just because he didn't want to force her to do it... if he wasn't a good person, why he did that?