Talking...

Jon 

"So... you two never..." Robb sat next to him. "You know what I mean, Jon." He laughed nervously and put his hand on Jon's shoulder.

"No, Robb. I never talked about it and she didn't either." He put his sword aside and leaned back to the wall. 

"Why? She is your..." Before Robb could continue, he interrupted.

"Wife. I know it. But she never wanted this marriage." He sighed and closed his eyes. He could see Daenerys her; he was attached to her in past couple of month and he couldn't deny it. She was kind and beautiful. He saw and loved the way she treated others. He smiled.

"You love her." He opened his eyes and saw Robb smiling at him. 

"No! of course not." He stood up suddenly. "I don't call it love."Robb was still looking at him suspicious. "Alright, I like her, but it's not love, Robb." 

"You don't know her, Jon. She doesn't know you either. Do you think she'll wake up one day and she falls in love with you?" Jon shook her head, knowing Robb was right. "You need to make her love you." 

"How?" He asked quietly. He never tried to steal any girl heart. He never thought he had to do it. He swore to himself that he would never love a woman, and he would never let any girl to feel something towards him. But here he was; asking Robb to help him steal Daenerys... my wife's heart... Robb stood up and started to leave. "Where are you going?"

"I need to something before we eat dinner. You can start from there too." He smiled at Jon again and left him alone before he could ask any other question.

What he could do? Asking her to sit next to him while they were eating? That was what they did in last two moons. He tried to be with her as much as he could. They didn't talk too much, but he could feel she felt protected while he was with her. He enjoyed her company too; she was one of the most beautiful women in the whole realm and he was proud to sit next to her and call her His Wife... 

He repeated Robb's word... You can start from there too...  suddenly, he knew what to do... I hope she likes this idea too...

...........................

Daenerys

She put the book on the table. She wasn't reading it actually, she was just looking at words, and she was far away. She was thinking about Jon... her husband... or her friend... they talked a little about many things, but they never talked about each other. She wanted to share her past, her life, her thoughts, her ideas with him; but he never seemed to be interested. She knew she had to spend the rest of with him and she wanted to make a good life as much as it was possible; but apparently, he wasn't going to help her.

She let out a breath with anger and stood up. She didn't want to be late for the supper, actually she didn't want to northern ladies to look at her like she was guilty for arriving late. 

She was combing her hair when she heard a soft knock on the door. She knew it was Jon; she could say from the way he knocked. 

" Come in!" She said loudly and the door opened. Jon came in with a big tray in his hand. He stood by the door and looked at her.