2012, Spain

He fucking hated him. Everything about him was just blergh. He thought that he was superior. He hadn't actually said that but Louis could tell from the way he acted. He flashed everyone that fucking dimple smile and they all fell in love with him. Well, Louis could see behind the facade. There was nothing special about Harry.

Unfortunately, he had to spend like 24 hours a day with him because they were in a fucking band together. He loved the band, just not Harry. He made him furious 90 percent of the time. Who the hell did he think he was?

He fucking peed on him the first time they met in a bathroom at The X-Factor. Louis was just standing there, taking care of business, and he somehow managed to splash his shoe with piss. Who does that? Then he just stood there and stared at him with big, innocent eyes, stuttering something.

Fine, he could admit that a sixteen-year-old Harry was kind of innocent and sweet but that changed as soon as they were put in a band together. He was always trying to get his attention, seeking his approval. But Louis saw that it was all an act. No one could be that perfect. Harry with his curly hair and green eyes and fucking dimple smile. But Louis saw him for the two-faced person he was.

Yeah, maybe he had been a little too harsh when he told him to stop trying to sweet-talk him, but at least he left him alone now. Everyone else seemed to think that Harry was kind and sweet but Louis knew better. Harry just walked around thinking he was so sexy and awesome. Yeah, well.

The other guys had asked him what his problem with Harry was but it wasn't like he could pinpoint it. He just knew that there was no chance in hell that he would be friends with him. He felt strange around him. He couldn't put words to it and he blamed Harry for it.

So here they were two years later. At least Harry had stopped trying to make him like him. They hardly talked to each other outside the public eye. They put on a friendly act in interviews or in front of the fans and apparently they must have been very convincing because a big part of their fandom actually thought they were in love. That just made him angry. He had a girlfriend for fucks sake! Harry on the other hand seemed determined to date the whole fucking world.

He didn't seem to care that he had a reputation of being a womanizer. He didn't seem to care much about anything nowadays. To be fair, most of the dates he went on were set up by their management but Louis didn't understand why Harry didn't say no. It was not like he cared or anything about who Harry dated. It was just stupid. They all seemed to fall for that fake charm but he hadn't.

They had just started their second world tour and Louis was excited. He loved to be on stage and he loved to sing. They had been working nonstop since The X-Factor but he was so grateful for this opportunity. He just missed his family that he didn't get to see that often.

They had started their European tour in Paris two days ago and now they were in Madrid. It was an hour left until they had to get on stage and they were in wardrobe and makeup getting ready. Lou was fixing his hair but he had a hard time concentrating. Harry was walking around wearing only boxers and had been doing so for the last twenty minutes. Louis could see him in the mirror.
"Put some fucking clothes on Styles!" Louis huffed.

Harry just flipped him the finger but he at least walked up to his rack of clothes and started to get dressed. Louis let out a breath of relief. Lou was done so he got up and went to change as well. His cloth rack was next to Harry's and they didn't say a word to each other while they got dressed. Harry finished up and went to sit down with Lou so she could style him as well. Louis caught him staring at him through the mirror and rolled his eyes at him. Harry immediately looked away. He did that a lot. Stared at him like some creep when he thought that Louis didn't notice. He had no idea why.

They finally got to go on stage. The first half-hour of the show was amazing. The audience sang along to every word and he and the guys had fun on stage. Then he felt like he wanted to misbehave a little so he snuck behind Liam and managed to pour his water bottle over him. He ran across the stage laughing and Liam chased him with a water bottle of his own.

Harry was at the front of the stage talking to the audience and Louis smirked. Maybe Liam would miss him and pour the water over Harry instead if he came close enough, so he ran up to Harry. Liam was right behind him and he threw the water at him but Louis took a step to the side. Unfortunately, Liam missed Harry as well and the water splashed on the floor behind Harry.

Then everything happened at once. Harry took a step back and slipped. He fell and Louis was about to burst into laughter but he hadn't counted on Harry's long legs. Harry tripped him and he lost balance and fell forwards. He let out a yelp when he fell off the edge of the stage and then everything went black.

All of a sudden there was a bright light and a woman came into his perception.
"Hi, Louis."

"Ehm, who are you?" Louis asked.

"It doesn't matter. I would like to show you something." The woman said with a smile.

"Now? I'm in the middle of a concert." Louis said confused. Then he looked around. All he saw was white. "Wait? Where am I? What the hell is going on?"

"You're not conscious Louis and I want to show you something." The woman answered.

"What? That's right, I fell. Fucking Harry and his long legs. I'm not dead, am I?" Louis asked, sounding worried.

"You'll be fine Louis. You just hit your head. You'll wake up unharmed eventually." The woman informed him.

"Oh, okay, good." Louis said relieved.

"Do you know that you have an old soul?" The woman asked.

"Uhm, no, how the fuck would I know that?" Louis replied, utterly confused.

The woman smiled even brighter.
"You do. You have lived many times and I would like to take you on a journey through some of those lives to make you realize something."

"A journey? How? Why? What am I supposed to realize?" Louis asked.

"It will be a journey in your mind. Think of it as a movie. You will hear and see without being heard or seen and you won't be able to interact." The woman explained.

"And how will I know it's me?" Louis huffed.

"You might have different names throughout the history and you might have looked different, but your soul is the same." The woman said.

"Great, so I will just walk around looking for a soul like some voodoo priest?" Louis huffed. This was so stupid.

"If it will make it easier I will let your mind see you, and other souls that you may or may not have had a connection with before, look the same as you do in this lifetime." The woman said with a smirk.

Then everything went black again.