1851, England

A new scene was unfolded. He was in a castle? The Castle? No way! That was so cool. He looked around and spotted himself. He looked very handsome if he may say so himself. He had tight trousers and a waistcoat that gave him an hourglass figure. He had a high, upstanding collar and a necktie. His hair was still long but swept to the sides. He wasn't so sure about the mustache and sideburns though but he guessed it was the fashion in this time of history. He guessed it was in the 1850s or something. Oh my God, was that Queen Victoria? Cool! There seemed to be a ball going on.

He watched a beautiful woman approach him.
"Alexander my dear. There is someone I would like to introduce you to."

So he was married in this lifetime? Thank God! His wife was hot. He followed himself and his hot wife. Alexander was a good name. No more Archibald. He watched his former self walk up to another couple who had their backs turned to them. There was something really familiar about the man.

"Lord Sinclair, Lady Sinclair, may I introduce my husband, Lord Wellington?"

The couple turned around and Louis gasped for air and so did his old self as well. Harry looked good. Like really freaking good. Louis could feel his heart beating faster from the sight. Really? Okay, they were both married in this lifetime. Maybe they would just become friends? Why did he feel strangely disappointed by that thought?

Harry's piercing green eyes stared into his soul, well Louis-Alexander's soul. The couples interacted politely as they did in the 1850s. Louis was glad that he didn't have to talk like that in his lifetime. He learned that Harry and his wife lived in another district and had just arrived in London. Louis' wife Mary invited them to stay at their mansion for a while and Harry gladly accepted with an intensive stare at Louis-Alexander. Okay, he could see where this was going. Had he ever lived a life where he wasn't gay and in love with Harry? This was kind of mind-blowing.

The scene changed and he was at one of those enormous mansions you saw in costume dramas. So he was rich? Good for him. They were all sitting around a huge dining table. The waiter came inside and it was Liam! Louis smiled before he listened in on the conversation.

"I would like to show you the stable after dinner if you would be so kind to accompany me?" Louis-Alexander asked Harry.

Geez, was that the codeword for sex in this lifetime? Bad pick-up line.