2013 England

"Okay, ehm, so it started with this woman that came to talk to me. She said some weird shit about me having an old soul and that I had been reborn many times, like, my soul had lived many lives." Louis started to explain. He couldn't believe he was about to tell Harry all about this.

"Okay?" Harry said.

"Yeah, and then she asked me if she could help me realize something and I mean, I didn't have anything better to do at the moment, being unconscious and all so I agreed." Louis joked.

Harry nodded his head reassuringly and smirked at Louis' joke.
"And like, she said that she would take me on a journey where I would see some of my previous lives and I was all sassy and shit and asked her how the hell I would even recognize myself so the said that she would make me look the same as I do now to make it easier for me, and other souls as well that I might have interacted with before in previous lives. It was some weird shit." Louis snorted.

"Go on, I'm captivated." Harry said with a smile.

"Right, ehm, then everything went white, and all of a sudden I was looking out on a theater stage. You walked out on the stage and talked really weirdly and then Liam and Zayn came out on the stage as well and they talked even funnier but they called you Romeo so I concluded that you were acting out Romeo and Juliet." Louis said with a grin.

"And like, you all had long, curly hair and were dressed in like, really old clothes so then I figured out that we were actually in the 17th century, because why not?" Louis said and chuckled.

"And then what?" Harry asked with an amused smile.

"And then I laughed my ass off when I saw myself dressed as a woman." Louis grinned.

Harry burst out laughing.
"Wait, so you played Juliet?"

"Yeah, women weren't allowed to act back then so it made sense. It was nothing in comparison of how much I laughed when Niall came on stage playing the nurse." Louis grinned.

Harry threw his head back and let out a loud cackle.
"Oh God, this is hilarious. Please continue."

Louis scratched his head and blushed.
"Okay, here's the weird part, or even more weird part. Ehm, I went backstage after the play was done and looked into our dressing room and you and I were like, ehm, making out."

Harry looked surprised but he didn't comment on it so Louis started to talk really fast.
"And then I got to see like small flashes of the two of us together for two years but then someone turned us in to the authorities and, eh they hung us, like on a Gallows Hill. It was awful."

"Oh shit." Harry said with eyes wide open.

"Yeah, and then everything went white again and I jumped to another life, this time in the 18th century. I was a pig farmer and my name was Archibald." Louis chuckled.

Harry laughed as well.
"So there's where that name came from."

"Yeah, but your name was Horatius." Louis smirked.

"Horatius? Oh man, that's awful. So I was in this story too?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, and so were the rest of the guys. Anyway, I needed help on the farm and you came along. We, ehm, fell in love and lived a whole, domestic life on that farm but then I died of a heart attack, and you ehm, took your own life because you didn't want to be alone, like without me, or former me or whatever." Louis explained.

Harry looked emotional but he didn't say anything so Louis continued, just wanting to get through this.
"The next life was during the 19th century and you and I met at a ball at the Buckingham Palace. We were both married and my wife invited you and your wife to stay with us for a while. I was a rich Lord and so were you. Liam, Niall, and Zayn all worked for me."

"Let me guess, we fell in love?" Harry asked softly.

"Yeah." Louis breathed out and looked down at his hands. "Our wives caught us, called us animals, and turned us in. We were sentenced to death. Luckily I didn't have to witness it this time."

"This is so sad." Harry said quietly, staring intensely at Louis.

"Yeah, the last one was kind of the worst one. It was during World War Two. I'm pretty sure it was 1939 because we were in Poland. We were all soldiers fighting. Niall was just a fifteen old scared kid and he got killed by a grenade. It was terrible Harry. Ehm, no surprise, you and I fell in love but then you were killed in a crossfire. You died in my arms and I just grabbed my gun and ran against the enemies and were killed as well. I woke up after that and I was so relieved that you were alive so I ki..." Louis was interrupted by Harry's soft lips against his own.

His breath hissed and he immediately kissed him back. It was a short kiss before Harry leaned away.
"I'm sorry. Too soon? God, did I mess this up now? You're not ready are you?"

Louis just stared at him in awe before he smashed their lips together again. Harry pulled him closer and they deepened the kiss. The hair on Louis' arms stood up when their tongues touched for the first time. They kissed until they had to come up for air. They were both breathing heavy and they gazed into each other's eyes.
"So, I'm kind of in love with you." Harry said and bit his lower lip.

"Kind of?" Louis asked with a smile. Harry was always, always the brave one.

"Yeah, okay, I'm really, really in love with you." Harry admitted and held his breath, waiting for Louis' response.

"I'm really fucking in love with you." Louis answered.

"Yeah?" Harry asked.

"Yes, that's what I realized after my dream. Like, I've been in love with you for a long time but I was scared you know? So I pushed you away. That dream made me see that I have nothing to be scared of. We live in a time where you won't be sentenced to death for loving another man. I mean, if the dream us were brave enough to stay together then, why should I be afraid?" Louis said.

Harry cupped his cheeks.
"I'm glad you had that dream because I've been in love with you for a long time as well and I want nothing more than for you to be my boyfriend. Okay?"

"Okay." Louis breathed out and closed the distance between them.

Kissing Harry was like coming home. It was like his soul finally felt complete.

The End