1662, England

Everything went white again and then he was looking at a theater stage. His eyes grew wide. Harry entered the stage. He had long, curly hair and he was dressed like a medieval prince or something. He had never really paid attention in history class so he had no idea from what century his clothes came from. All of a sudden Harry started to speak.

"Can I go forward when my heart is here?
Turn back, dull earth, and find thy center out."

Say what? Louis burst out laughing when Liam and Zayn entered the stage as well. Harry could pull off the long, curly hair but his mates looked ridiculous. Liam started to talk as well. He sounded really dramatic.

"Romeo, my cousin Romeo! Romeo!"

Now, wait a minute! Were they performing Romeo and Juliet? Louis decided to listen some more. Zayn spoke up.

"He is wise,
And, on my life, hath stol'n him home to bed."

Huh? He watched the interaction between Liam and Zayn.

"He ran this way and leapt this orchard wall. Call, good Mercutio." Liam said.

So Zayn played Mercutio, Harry played Romeo and Liam, what was that other dude's name? Benvolio? He guessed he was in this play as well. It would be interesting to see what part he had.

"Nay, I'll conjure too!
Romeo! Humours, madman, passion, lover!
Appear thou in the likeness of a sigh!
Speak but one rhyme, and I am satisfied.
Cry but "Ay me!" Pronounce but "love" and "dove."
Speak to my gossip Venus one fair word,
One nickname for her purblind son and heir,
Young Abraham Cupid, he that shot so true
When King Cophetua loved the beggar maid.
He heareth not, he stirreth not, he moveth not.
The ape is dead, and I must conjure him.
I conjure thee by Rosaline's bright eyes,
By her high forehead and her scarlet lip,
By her fine foot, straight leg, and quivering thigh,
And the demesnes that there adjacent lie,
That in thy likeness thou appear to us." Zayn said.

Why did they talk like that? Surely there must be a more modern version of Romeo and Juliet where they actually would make sense, unless...no way! Unless this actually took place in 1660 something. He had planned to be a drama teacher before he was put in the band. He knew his theater history. The theaters were banned for eighteen years in England and were re-opened in 1660. This was so freaking cool.

Now he had been thinking too hard. He missed some of Liam's and Zayn's dialogue and they left the stage. Harry came back instead and, Louis' eyes grew wide. He could see himself stepping out on a balcony and he was dressed as a woman. What the hell! No fucking way! Did he play Juliet? Louis burst out laughing. He then remembered that women weren't allowed to be in plays during this time era so all parts were played by men so it made sense. He listened in on Harry's monologue. He had missed the first part.