chapter 1:

Don't own anything

So i'm gonna putting images up there start of the chapter

3 or 4 books of mine got flagged

Here's the easy way readers if you don't like what your seeing don't read it if it makes you discomfort i do things my own way differently than most authors.

Flagging them doesn't make me feel good.

Anyways:

Kouh author pov:

Rias & her perrage had a stray devil hunt at night akeno point something flying in the sky they flew down to hide.

Rias: whats wrong now akeno?

Akeno: drone

Rias looked at directly seeing a drone.

Kiba: that looks military

Rias was about to say something but then she sensed the sacred gear near by they sensed it too.

Rias: red dragon odd ......... & its there

Koneko: should we go?

Rias: yes lets not be seen by the robot

Timeskip:

(Song playing in the backround)

Bravo 6 led by captain john price the others simon riley gaz & soap the other additionals wyatt alex D day & mara are support.

Simon riley does not realized he's has something inside & he's strong to activate ...... Yet.

Gaz goes up on the ladder he sees a strange man wearing some church looking clothes simon goes behind him & knocks him out.

Ghost: bloody hell what is this guy wearing

Gaz: hey look at his gun

Price: " worry about that later we need to secure the trigger "

Alex: " echo 3 - 1 to bravo 6 several heatsigs up in 3 rooms "

Rias sits on top highest part of the building her red swaying behind her a moon that shines beautifully.

(Something like this in a badass way)

She looks down at alex prone position she can sensed the sacred gear in there what shocked her is that whoever they are there not from the church there some kind of taskforce she never seen.

Rias thought: please don't tell me huh?

She teleports before seeing D day looking up saw no one is there.

D day:??

Timeskip:

After securing the trigger the said was had been stabbed by light spear through the head simon & soap freak out.

Ghost: THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT?!

Soap: price HVT IS DEAD

ghost looked outside where it came from mystery girl with feathers is the one did.

Ghost: i'm pursuit

(Song ends)

(Song starr playing only in this scene)

(2:17 - 2:40 only)

Peerage was walking they saw ghost jumping from the window to the other rias sensed it again it came from him.

Rias: no way red dragon is in him

Akeno: ara ara foreign operator

Kiba: who ever he is he's after the fallen angel

Rias: lets go

Ghost smashed through walls he jumped out the window pounced by her back smashed landed on top of a car.

(8:59 only)

Ghost: fuck!? Wings

She teleported away from him she throws a spear he shoots the spear ouf of the sky.

Ghost: what the bloody hell are you

Rias: she's fallen angel sir

He turned to red haired girl 3 other people.

Kiba: woah check out the mask

Price: ghost,what who the bloody hell are you?

Yuma throws at him again & ghost's catches it his hand transformed into a red gauntlet peerage stood shocked.

Ghost: WHAT THE

Let me know what you think

Ghost is not a pawn he's a king outranking rias (pawns are nothing but a joke)

What you think having our badass operator with a secred gear red dragon (without dress break) makes him even more powerful.

Oh yeah no fanservice either harems with that just ruins the story

Later