chapter 3: shotgun wedding

Don't own anything

Ghost wyatt will not go to school just a reminder

Now let me ask you something how is rias handling this when ghost outranked her as a king piece simon's soon to be inlaws have plans.

Few weeks Author pov:

In the underworld Venelena gremory the mother of rias gremory dropped a newspaper news of her daughter outranked by a person named simon " ghost " riley.

She knew about the existance of coalition 141 led by legendary general shephard & captain john Price. These are professional operators, why are they here of all places.

Zeoticus her husband gave her profile about simon,

(Author's note: finally got the classic skin last weekend this is just a pic from Pinterest)

" his power is off the charts combining his combat on the field & with sacred gear red dragon no wonder he outranked my daughter " she thought.

With his power. 5 i told him rejecting riser phenex is the right decision she wanna meet ghost everyone he is a fan of him.

Timeskip:

141 bavo 6 established a base of operations here in kuoh ghost sits on the rooftop of kouh academy looking out for rias gremory. Akeno kuroka koneko & sona.

News of rias got outranked shocked the sitri heir she looks up the roof ghost stares at them.

Sona: is that the guy?

Rias looks up blushing

Rias: yes him & i started dating

Sona: what the shit. Is he that powerful

Kuroka: have you seen him way he's fighting nya😀

John price walks outside got the students attention.

John: attention. I'm john price i'll be your gym teacher but i'm gonna do something different

Lead perv kid: WHERE GONNA DIE😭

Kenoko: WTF😓

Timeskip:

Wyatt in casual clothes having his first date with akeno she shows up making Australian operator blush