chapter 6: raid part 2

Don't own anything

Remind you this is a volume 1 book

I can't wait to the rating games there is absolutely so much to do

Anyways.

Ghost pov:

We continued to raid the place my gauntlet came out by tapping ripped a priest in shreds kuroka providing cover fire price CQC freed.

(6:57 - 7:03 only)

& killed him.

Price: bloody damn pedophile💢

Fallen angel threw a me i rolled out the way i threw a knife filled with deadly sea urchin toxin at her head

She crashed in front in front me i struck my ax down on her killing her.

One behind was assassinated by krueger

Ghost: perfect timing Krueger

Krueger jumps over koneko threw a throwing star it cut male fallen angel's head off spit a few blood on akeno.

Akeno: what the hell

Krueger: hi

Akeno: AHHHHHH

She jumped on her boyfriend wyatt in bridal carry.

Kiba: woah what the fuck!?

I kicked the fallen angel semtex blew up on a few others

(I love semtex useful against players with shields & their love knife kills its solves the problem)

Author pov:

Rias dodging 2 spear being thrown at she hid behind the chruch piller she used destruction energy channelling it to a blade, grabs kalawarner's arm cuts her arm in half grabs her hair lift her head up stabbing her right into her throat ripped her head off dropped on the floor in front of her feet.

(She's wearing 141 gear with a mask like this)

(1:35 - 1:46 only)

Wife of ghost is satisfied his strategy is making her very hot. Her killing kalawarner in a different way of fighting instead of shooting beams & putting up defensive barriers is making her blood boil.

Epilogue:

Next day akeno serving cake ghost reincarnated asia as pawn piece allegiance members has arrived will be working with Sona's territory.

Alex: i rather stay human but we still help you guys

Kuroka: that's better that way

Price: so ghost

Ghost: here we go 😔

Price: so when are you gonna hit that

That statment caused rias blush like a tomato but then she remebered that night she's not a virgin. She shot ghost a glare ghost sweatdropped.

Ghost: uhhh .... OH LOOK ITS MAKEROV

Operators: WHERE!

Ghost pics rias up they turned ghost running. Rias on his shoulder flipped akeno off (she was joking) akeno smiling. Serafall who came back from paperwork she knew something about rias & smiles.

Serafall thought: rias in time your life is gonna change

Just some hints about ghostXrias

Later

Enjoy