chapter 4:

Don't own anything

Season 4 had come out today i'm happy that prize & gaz are playable characters now i'm still waiting for soap roach metal team ( i'm a big fan of frost doubt it that isn't happening)

So i made a decision of rias & ghost getting married early i have plans of later in the chapters (i can't tell you yet) its looks like in a rush but i have a good reason (just can't tell you)

So anyways:

1 month ago Author pov:

(Song plays in the backround)

Rias slowly wakes up her eyes halfway opened she turns to her left jolted a bit seeing simon's mask in displayed, they went out of country go to places then coming back (she ended up trying alcohol beverages her brother ended giving having first drink) she feels numb she's isn't a heavy drinker.

As she was gonna move she felt strong arms she looks down at simon & smiled. " for someone who's scary & powerful he looks cute when sleeping " she thought.

she slowly removed his arms today is Saturday she got up & stretching her arms letting out a cute yawn she looks at the picture of her wrapped her arms around ghost's neck nuzzling her cheek against his mask he wore behind them they were in verdansk.

She today will meet her family giving her a new club location & new peices her ghost & price are in charge for handling things in her territory. Ultrainternationalists & rogue fallen element (& beyond) are the threat.

She put on casual clothing & reached for her first side arm she paused for a moment, " (sighed)  primitive weapons " she sighed & took it putting on her holster wrapped around her waist.

She returned to the bedroom simon still sleeping. She approached him shaking him to wake up.

Rias: simon darling wake up

Simon: (moaning) five more minutes

Rias: were gonna be late

Simon opened his blue eyes making her blushed.

Simon: morning, bloody hell your brother wasted me with an odd drink 😖

Rias: that stuff is heavy

Epilogue:

Rias is still in school. But kuoh academy decided to have her last year of school sirzechs gave married couple new peices.

Price: this is only for her?

Sirzechs: same with ghost too

He shrugged not caring

Rias: alex san? Have you located fallen angel rogue hide out?

Alex: yep sure did ultrainternationalists's units are there too

Rias: perfect there failed attempt of capturing asia has failed now there drastic measures tonight will strike them

Reasons why i changed it because wedding event.

I hitted early & rias leaving finishing school early.

She's old enough not as a highschooler i have a hard time of wrapping my head around that.

Yes its seems on season 4 intro allegiance & coalition are working together ( i think) so yeah

Enjoy

Later