Killing me softly-1

Annika was lying beside him on the  bed lost in thoughts. There was only a gap of an inch or two between the two. But if asked from truth then there was a difference of life and death between them.

"How about poisoning his food? Or a plastic bag on his face? But how will he face his death  No wait ! The other day he bought a bread knife from the supermarket it has sharp edges with a classy handle..one slice and game over! Umm what should I wear?" she self talked in her mind.

"I will wear his favorite teel dress .. a bit of pampering is needed !" she thought smirking.

In their two years and seven months of married life she did everything for him. From deciding his office clothes to buying hair gel for him. But  irony was that today she was planning how would she kill him!. But the situation was not like always.

Orphaned at a young age and brought up by her maternal aunt , her spiteful masi who hated her guts Annika's growing up years were torturous.

Shivaay the elder son of an affluent family with a perfect school life, perfect college life and career. In a nutshell a guy from Hindi daily soaps.

The story started in a cafe at Delhi.

Shivaay entered the cafe and looked around to find none of the tables vacant. Just one corner table was there where a girl was sitting  back facing him.

He moved towards her table. "Excuse me if you don't mind can we share the table. Actually no seats are vacant" he requested politely.

Annika who was busy reading a book until a man shadowed it. She was all set to refuse him.

From the window beside her the setting sun could be seen. And when she looked up she found a bluish green pair of  pleading eyes staring at her.

"You can sit" she said and looked down at her book. But now she knew she wouldn't be able to concentrate on it.

Meanwhile Shivaay was lost. The sun rays were falling on her. In the orange light her brown eyes looked beautiful.

Maybe the setting sun had casted some magic on him. Rays of the setting sun highlighted her wrinkles, the small pimple spots and many other imperfections of hers. But it also made her look divine, it made her look like imperfect reality

'Should I ask her name.Will that sound creepy? God I just have an hour I must do something quick. Or wait is she single?Oh no!! she is wearing a ring' Shivaay self talked in his mind. And before he could speak anything the waiter came asking for his order.

"I'll have what she is having" he said without thinking from his mind.

She looked up surprised at his words. She wanted to scold him for being a stalker but, "I am having a vanilla cappuccino please bring two for us" she said and smiled.

Conversation began and time flew. Shivaay canceled his flight and that's how they ended up together.

Everything was fine until one day Annika came home from a event a day earlier. She was sitting in the room waiting for him to come. She smiled at the thought of his surprised state.

She heard the click of door and knew he was here. Slowly she walked till the end of corridor which was dark since no light was on.

She saw him entering the bedroom and behind him was Priyanka, his sister. He was crying and she was consoling him. He was again and again saying only one thing that "Annika shouldn't know or she'll kill me".

Annika for a second thought to confront him but couldn't go. She just stood there watching everything.

Her world came crashing down at his next words...

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do you think is going to happen??.

Do vote and comment dearies.:-)

Love

Seher