Brown eyes

His black shoes clicked against the marble flooring. His long measured brisk steps halted in front of the sliding metal doors. Beside him stood the man in black, the crown prince of the Surajgarh.

Behind them were well built men dressed in black uniform , above the pocket of the shirt on the left side a emblem of Oberoi royals was attached. India's top most security providing company. They were the best be in security forces or security locks and systems and hackers. They were the best.

The door unlocked when Aditya placed his thumb on the finger print sensor.

The guards entered behind them. And khanna ,the trainer of the security force of the Oberoi royals passed Shivaay the tablet.

In a few minutes the invisible laser shield was removed and they all stood in front of the lock which had the ancestry diamonds of Rajput's. The symbol of the friendship running between two royal families. The Singh Oberois and Rajputs.

The door opened after he put the dial in the correct degrees and angle. Khanna dismissed the rest of the team back. The passwords couldn't be leaked out, Shivaay didn't trust anyone, even himself.

The glass case came in view which had the diamonds. No! You can't break the glass case nor can open it without the password.

This lock system was developed by Shivaay for him the safety of the diamonds was very important not only professionally but personally too.

Oberois and rajputs have been family more than friends and when his best friend Aditya rajput came to him for securing the heritage of their family, Shivaay knew that he would put all his efforts but wouldn't let the diamonds happen anything.

Four months ago in a jewellery  exhibition they had put the diamonds to display and after that had been threatened of theft.

A week later a robbery in the royal palace of rajputs highlighted the threats.

The responsibility was huge but Tej Singh Oberoi knew that no one but Shivaay could save the diamonds which cost a few billions more than then the state's six months income.

And as expected in half and a month Shivaay had built this four layered security system and everything was going fine in the palace.

Shivaay looked at the case which had the mark of Oberoi royals. He wondered what could its password be, he remembered Adhiraj uncle, Aditya's father telling him "only the chosen one can open this" he signed.

He moved back while Aditya once again locked it back. The invisible laser screen reappeared and the door got locked.

The guards on duty bowed their heads and they nodded curtly leaving.

Shivaay observed the lines in Aditya's forehead "don't worry ,it will be fine"

"When Shivaay? Its already four months we are here."  Aditya vexed.

"I don't know why this sudden threats came in between. These diamonds are the heritage of our families ,there safety is very important" he added and Shivaay patted his shoulders

"Anni is coming back too, I don't know why, I asked her not to but she's not listening" Aditya kept fussing about many other things like how he had to travel a very long distance by road and how the factory worker's took three days to end the strike they started for a silly reason.

Questions bubbled up in his always curious mind. Who was this chosen one? Did he know the password? The lock was made by his Dada ji ,Prithviraj Singh Oberoi for his best friend Dharmraj Singh Rajput to preserve the gift once his grandfather had given to dharmraj's grandfather as a symbol of friendship.