Voice note 3

A week of Annika's return and a week of her trials to talk to Shivaay. But he was adamant to not see her , not even glance at her.

His work was his escape from her. She kept waiting at his office but he wouldn't just let her meet him. She'll visit Oberoi mansion but he'll excuse himself ignoring her existence.

In all he did everything to avoid her but she wouldn't just leave the topic. He wanted to shake her and ask that why she came back now? would it change anything now?

She was losing her patience, a department where she lacked. At least he could listen to her but..wasn't it all her fault? , she could have tried to do something or maybe just met him after some time but no she was so busy in her professional life and drowning in guilt that couldn't even imagine to face him.

Ask her what changed now? Then she'll tell you that after a lot of brainstorming and philosophical lectures from Gauri gave her the courage to face him.

During this week she had faced enough of taunts, criticism and off coarse not to forget the pitiful glances from girls who were behind him. She couldn't imagine what he must have gone through in four years.

For now she stood outside his office at eight thirty in night waiting for him so she'll try to talk to him. Again.

She sniffed feeling the cold air hit her. She glanced at the billboard in the left and smiled sadly at herself

She was here from lunch time but he didn't meet her , Aditya her brother wanted to help her but she had directly said a no. It was her battle , she remembered once om had said.

'Forgiveness is not asked for,  it is earned '

She'll earn it , she'll earn his forgiveness by herself.

She saw him walking out and hurriedly walked into him.

"Shivaay at least listen to me!" She said as he sat inside the car and the driver closed the door. She knocked on the window but he didn't open.

"If you'll not give me a chance to explain then how will I mend everything please.. Just" she couldn't complete as the car drove away.

She stood there staring in the direction until her vision blurred and tears flew out. She wiped them that instant not losing hope.

Walked out of the office main gates still sniffing. Looking here and there to find a auto rickshaw she kept walking.

She cursed herself for not coming in the car not finding even a single auto. Hit a stone with her feet and kept walking.

Suddenly out of no where it started raining and she ran not wanting to get drenched. Stood under a tree to save herself from getting wet.

Checked her phone to call someone for help but by god's mercy her phone was dead and she wanted to throw it away in anger just like him.

A car stopped in front of her and she recognized it as Shivaay's car.

She stood there ignoring it but didn't move from the under the tree , as expected he opened his window.

"Get in annika!" She heard him but he didn't look towards her.

"I won't" she said adamantly.

"Its raining , for heaven's sake listen to me for once and get in" he finally looked up at her. His expression was grim , and sounded frustrated.

"Not until you listen to me!" She etched and he huffed.

Annoyed by her stubborn attitude he got of the car letting the rain soak him.