One way ticket

The wedding was over and both of them were bound to each other for seven lives. He held her hand from the pheras to the the bidaai , where she cried hugging her maa, papa, bhai and all the closed once.

The ride to his home, which was hers too now was silent with her leaning on his chest calming down herself and he kept whispering sweet nothings to help her.

Once they reached home there were more rituals to be done. Soon she was made to sit in front of him and a quite huge bowl filled with milk and rose petals was kept between them.

His sister Priyanka dropped the rings in the bowl and they were asked to find. Om and Rudra were on her team cheering for her not letting her feel alone

In all this Annika found herself getting happy and enjoying the moment. The first two rounds were won by him.

It was in the third round she decided to concentrate on the game. When she felt him passing the to her secretly. She looked up to see him wink at her.

Then he pulled his hand along with her declaring that the third round was won by them together. They were equal in their relationship.

*****
Annika stood admiring his room which was decorated with orchids and white lilies since she didn't like roses, weird but true.

She removed the chunri and kept it on the chair. Her gaze next moved to the pictures on the wall. She smiled caressing the family photo in the center,it was newly framed it included her and her family too.

She knew that it was done by the trio of Shivomru together.

She heard the click sound of the door indicating his presence. Turning around she found him locking the door. He turned towards her with a smile,that melted her like butter.

"They made me do so many promises" he complained adorably then added "but I intend to keep each one of them".

"I know you'll." she replied to keep the conversation going and to the dressing table.

She sat down on chair opening the kalire and he removed the flowers from her bun.

"You look so beautiful Annika, can't you be always like this looking like my bride" he expressed his wish.

"No , but I'll be your wife always" she said keeping the necklace on the dressing table.

"Hmmm..that is true , from now on you are my wife no matter where you go you'll be known as my wife and I as your husband" he said catching her off guard.

She looked up to him and his face had a serious expression.

"Shivaay..." She uttered his name but he turned away.

"What happened ,Shivaay ?" she asked getting up.

He turned towards her and she found his eyes glistening. Her heart felt heavy.

"Shivaay what happened? Why are you crying? " she questioned again as her eyes shed a few tears.

"You don't trust me. Annika I don't deserve you." he said holding her by shoulder

"Don't say that! Are you okay ?" she herself was so confused seeing him in this sudden dilemma.

"Annika you didn't tell me that you wanted to travel, to see the world." his words registered in her mind and she forgot to breadth.

"What are you saying ?" She asked shocked .

He took out the sheet of paper from his pocket and handed it too her.

"Tell me it's all a lie." he tilted his head questioning her.

She frooze looking at the sheet , she didn't need to read it to know it was the sheet where she wrote her heart. He read it. He must so hurt to know that she half heartedly married him.