One way ticket

They studied together, laughed together , shared each thing with each other ,Shivaay and Annika became best friends in no time.

She realized that he got angry at weird reason but loved his brothers and family too much.

Shivaay found her love for geography, her love for travel. He loved to listen her nonstop chatter and her melodious laughter.

Days turned in months and months into years their friendship bloomed as beautiful flower.

They from friends turned into best friends and soon he got on his knees for her. She hesistated thinking of the consequences but the moment his eyes bore into her's waiting for an answer she knew if she didn't accept her feelings then it will break him.

How could she let him suffer for her own insecurities and dreams.

Her dreams of experiencing wandering gipsy, the feeling of loneliness with content smile. The piece which comes along silence.

*****

She stared at the globe kept on her study table her fingers moved on the marks of the blue marker used on the globe.

She glanced back in the living room and found their families discussing the dates for the wedding, the wedding of Shivaay Singh Oberoi with her, who was his girlfriend for past two years.

She turned back and looked outside the windows. She loved him but she loved her dreams too. Too much that she never shared them. With anyone.

But if she got married then they'll never come true.

But a life without Shivaay wouldn't be acceptable to her heart. He loved her and she'll never break his heart ,never hurt him even if she dies.

She felt his arms encircling around her waist and as a reflex she leaned back.

"Why are you here?" He asked, rubbing his cheeks with her slightly.

"Just like that, what's the date?" Her reply was quick just like her, she parted from the back hug and encircled her arms around his neck. His hands now rested on her waist.

"So eager to marry me" he stretched for teasing and like always she dodged his attempt with a smile and waited for an answer.

"Two weeks to go ms. Annika and you would be with me forever" he breathed his words staring in her eyes which held so much.

She smiled while her mind said 'two weeks and all your dreams would be locked forever'. But her heart retorted 'two weeks and you'll be with the love of your life'.

Unknown to her he was busy reading her expression, her eyes ,she looked disturbed. But he knew she didn't want to reveal.

"Bhaiya... Oops sorry I didn't meant to disturb just that papa is calling you both" Rudra said back facing them

"What's the need of turning back when you already disturbed the moment" they heard Om say entering the room.

"Ahh..nothing like that Om..we were just coming" Annika intervened

"Shivaay let's go,don't you wanna decide the destination for your wedding?" Om asked.

"Yeah let's go " they left the room but Sgivaay didn't miss the last glance Annika gave to the globe kept on her study table.

*****
She let her tears flow like a river from her eyes. She didn't want to cry but the sudden uneasiness caused after the performance in the sangeet function made her emotional ,hence she was sitting in her room and writing her mind on the sheet of paper..

It was a play,a musical one. Their story of love but why was she feeling hollowness inside her.

She wiped off her face, crumpled the sheet threw it away and headed out to the hall.

But she didn't notice someone picking up the page with was thrown out in the corridor.

*****
He smiled towards her who sat surrounded by the henna artist and her friends.

Her face glowed and she smiled brightly but.... Something was amiss

Her smile was heartfelt but it didn't reach her eyes. Why ? He didn't knew.

But he'll know it soon.

She glanced at him and than said something to her friend. Her friends looked at him with mischievous smiles until four of them came to him.

"So to be jiju you love Annika too much right?" Soumya,the slightly chubby one asked

"There is no doubt in that" he replied,crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Okay then proof it" one of them challenged.

"He noticed Annika signaling something but his concentration shifted on the challenge.

"So what is it?" He questioned in a challenging tone.

"Nothing much just you have to put mehendi on your palm" said Bhoomi who was Annika's third cousin if he remembered correctly.

"Just this much ! " he didn't mind getting mehendi on his palm if it proofed his boundless love for her.

He moved towards Annika and sat down on his knee in front of her. He extended his palm towards the designer "make sure write her full name, its Annika" he said and she looked at him with emotions that couldn't be described.

He didn't mind applying henna , he didn't mind waiting for her whenever she's late, he never got fed up with her , but..will he mind if she asked her freedom from him.

Her gaze shifted from his face to his palm where her name was written beautifully now.

His love for her was limitless, boundless and she'll never hurt him.

*****
She looked at her reflection in the mirror, she looked beautiful. The red lehenga with ethnic Punjabi jewelry suited her.

She was just waiting for a call and she'd be walking down the aisle. Her gaze shifted to her friends who were taking pictures of anything and everything.

The moment was blurred for Annika. The nervousness was eating her up.

"Anni beta! its time " her mother said entering the room but stopped herself looking at her daughter.

"I didn't realize when you got this big that you're getting married" Anita said the very old Indian mother's dialogue with real emotions, Annika couldn't help but smile.

****

She walked down the aisle with grace, her friends and brothers were by her side.

She looked at him whose gaze never left her. Just one look at him and she felt at piece.

"You are sure about marrying me?" He questioned once they settled in the mandap. His questioned caught her off guard and she spared a glance at him.

"Are you out of your mind, I love you and I am marrying you, its as simple as that" she whispered and he nodded slightly.

One by one all rituals were performed by them together. They took seven vows of caring, loving, understanding, appreciating, empathizing, sacrificing and trusting each other through thick and thin.

He tied the magalsutra claiming her his, put the sindoor in her partition symbolizing their togetherness.

A drop of tears escaped her eyes but she didn't know that it was because of happiness of getting married to her love, or the sadness of losing her dream forever.

                  *****************
Hey Everyone!

So the second shot is here and the last part of one way ticket would be up latest by Wednesday

Drop your views and votes

Love

Your writer