epilogue

(Y/N) P.O.V

I'm currently in class, trying to not fall asleep by all the boring stuff coming out of my teachers mouth...

After a while of trying to pay attention and ultimately failing I start doodling on the edge of my notebook...

After a while of just sitting there contemplating my whole life, and drawing, I feel something hit the back of my head "ow..." I say quietly, not wanting to cause any trouble....

I feel another thing hit me, but this time it's strange and.... Fleshy?? "Pay attention (L/N), or you're getting after school detention" the teacher said, looking sternly at me "yes sir..." I say going quiet, I hear snickering and muffled laughter at my misfortune '*sigh* could this day get any worse?'

Eventually the bell rings and students file out of the classroom. I try to leave with them, but i get stopped by someone "hey there! i liked your drawings, you're really talented!" "thanks...." I say quietly, embarrassed by the compliment "what's your name?" they ask curiously "Oh! uh, my n-name is (Y/N). what's yours?" 'ahh, why did I have to stutter..!' " I'm Frisk, nice to meet ya!" they extend their hand out to me. I grab it and shake their hand "well, i gotta go now, see you tomorrow!" They say, walking away.

I look down at my palm and see a piece of neatly folded paper. I look around a bit, before opening the paper, inside is a phone number and a 'call me ^^' at the bottom left of the paper, I put it in my pocket and start walking home...

opening the door I look around for mom while taking off my shoes. I try walking to my room, but on the way I see a note on the fridge. I stop, wondering if I should check it out. my curiosity gets the better of me and I walk towards the fridge. Looking at the note, it read:

Hey honey!

I'm going to be at work a little longer than normal, so I'll hopefully be home by 9.

Love, mom.

'typical mom...' I grab the note, stuff it in my pocket and keep walking to my room. I put my backpack on the floor, and change to some comfy clothes, and sit down by the window in my room, looking at the stars. Then I saw a shooting star, and whispered a wish under my breath, having HOPE it would come true.....but nothing happens I sighed, leaning my head against the window. feeling it's cold smooth surface making me relax, and after a while I fall asleep...

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock, I hit the snooze button, almost falling asleep again 'wait... Didn't I have to do something today? Nah, I don't think so... Wait OH SH*T! I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!' I shoot up from my bed, quickly getting dressed.

I rush out the door with my backpack barley still on my shoulders, almost sprinting to school. Just as I entered the building I heard the bell 'phew, I just made it' then I started jogging to class. When I entered the classroom everyone stared at me, but I didn't care. I put on a blank face and went to my seat.

I started doing my work feeling kind of weird... 'eh, it's probably nothing' I thought..... I was staring out the window thinking, when i saw a strange shadow, i looked a little closer, i could now make out a white face-like mask, strangely the figure seemed familiar to me... i look at the strange being some more, curious of what it might do. it then turns it's head? Towards me, grinning, looking at me like a tiger staring down its prey. waiting for the right moment to pounce. then it disappears.

I looked away from the window spooked, "psst" came a whisper from my friend "you ok?" they ask worriedly, I just stare at nothing, too deep in my thoughts to hear anything "hellooooo, is anyone there?" my friend says, waving their hand in front of my face "huh?, o-oh! yeah I'm fine" I say, snapping back into reality "are you sure? you looked like you just saw the scariest thing in existence" they say, looking at me questioningly "yeah, I'm sure" i answer putting on a fake smile, as to not worry them "ok... but if you need to talk, then I'm always here" they say patting my shoulder "alright" i say turning back to the teacher and trying to pay attention to the lecture...

??? P.O.V

'heh, they won't see it coming, I have a lot more planned for their little... 'trip' and after I'll be able to get my revenge...'

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I just came home from school, and I started looking around, it was very quiet, almost too quiet ' maybe mom is just asleep...' I tried to convince myself that she was, but deep down I knew something wasn't right...

I walked to my mom's room, stopping Infront of the door. I was scared, scared to go in, because I could feel that something wasn't right. I knew that I'll never be able to un-see what is on the other side of that door....

I finally gathered up the courage to open the door, what I saw was my mom. on her bed, peacefully sleeping. I sigh with relief, about to walk out, when I notice that her chest isn't rising, like it's supposed to. I freak out, but I try to calm myself, saying that 'it'll be fine' and ' she's alive, I probably just can't see it' but I go to check, just in case.

I check her breathing by listening and trying to feel it. I don't hear or feel anything, so I start worrying, I try to listen for a heart beat, but don't hear anything, so I worry even more. I eventually check her wrist and... it's cold... I stare at her body with wide eyes. I start crying and hugging my mom's limp body. I sit there for minutes, hours, maybe even days, I'm not sure, I just sit there crying and holding mom tightly as, if I let go, she will disappear....

I eventually get up, but not before hugging mom once more. I start packing the essentials, like clothes, money, med kit, food, and other things I may need. After I finish packing I go to see mom one last time. Though when i entered the room i spotted a little box with a note on it by moms desk. I stand there for a while wondering if I should check it out. I decide to just take it with me instead. I stuff it in my backpack and think if there is anything else i might need 'do i need anything else?... nah, don't think so' i go over to mom and give her one final hug and kiss her forehead, then i leave and never look back...

I uh, I'm back. Decided to try again, hopefully it doesn't go like all the other times.
thanks for reading hope you have a great day :)

~Author Chan