Chapter 4

I look around, but see nothing, then suddenly, a bush moves, I walk towards it, looking inside the bush, I see...

'a... Cat???' the cat mewos and sits there. it had a judging look on its face, then the cat starts licking its paw inocently like it wasn't just evaluating my whole being. After some more licking the cat walks up to me and rubbs my leg? it seems to like me, so i crouch down and pet the cat, it purrs, leaning into my touch.

 "hey there little kitty..." i say in a slight wisper to the cat not expecting what was going to happend next- "hi" i snap my head towards the cat with a suprised expression... "did- .. did i just imagine a cat talking...? wow, i really am going crazy..." "uhm no, you didn't just imagine that" i look at the cat with a face of dissbelief before saying: " uhhhhh, how exactly can you talk???" insted of telling me the cat opted to show me...

 so it transformed to a human. my eyes widen at this "but, HOW????" i say in confusion "you can do it too, just close your eyes and imagine yourself turning into a cat." the cat? (now a human) says in a matter of fact way "it's that simple?" "ehm, no. you need a special necklace to do it." "and i have it??" i say looking at the cat-human still very confused "yes you do, the reason i know is because i have one myself" the cat-human says pulling a familiar looking brown necklaces out from their shirt, i look down and see i have something similar just mine is grey "you can try turning into a cat if you want" they offer, i do as they said a while ago....

when i open my eyes and look down i see the ground. but it seem much closer now than before i look further down to see my legs have turned into cat paws "ok this is cool and all but, how do i turn back???" " do the same thing you did but this time imagine being a human" "alright" i say doing that.

I open my eyes again to find i am now myself "that was wierd" "yeah, it feels weird the first few times you do it, but after a while you'll get used to it"