Chapter 2

(Y/N)s P.O.V

I wake up, but I don't open my eyes just yet, after laying there for a while, I decide to open my eyes, when I do, I see a dim light to my left, when I turn my head to my bedside table it gets brighter.

I reach my hand out to the light, picking it up, directing it towards my face, the light was very bright.

squinting I see a notification on my lock screen, it was from an unknown number 'huh? Who's this?' I wonder, unlocking my phone:

Frisk

Hey.

Hi! This is frisk, I was
wondering if you wanted to
hang out today? Or tomorrow,
or any day you have time?
Because I really liked hanging
out with you!

I start to type...

Frisk

Hi! This is frisk, I was
wondering if you wanted to
hang out today? Or tomorrow
or any day you have time?
Because I really liked hanging
out with you!

Hey frisk, yeah
I'd love to hang
out with you, how
about today at 8?

Yeah! That would be
great! We could meet
up in the park, and
discuss what to do
from there.

Sure, I'll see you
there at 8 then.

Alright, see you there!

Before turning my phone off I check the clock, '06:30 Huh, well I have some time to waste then.' I sigh tiredly and roll out of bed, making a little "oof" I lay there for a few minutes, before getting up.

I walk into the bathroom, and strip, turning the water on, I step into the shower, feeling the nice, cool water running down my body and to the shower floor.

I wash my hair, body, and anywhere else I might need to wash. I get out of the shower, feeling refreshed, I wrap a towel around myself like a cape, and walk back into my bedroom, I get a blow-dryer and use it on my hair.

I walk over to my closet, opening it and looking inside, I rummage through, looking for an outfit 'hm, maybe this one? Nah to many colours... Uh, how about this one? Uhm, no, to flashy...... Oh, this one looks nice... I think it'll do'

I put on the outfit, and check the clock ' 07:38? Already?? Well, alright, guess I just have to hurry up with the rest' I walk down the stairs and to kitchen, I grab an apple, pick up my keys, phone, and a bag, and walk out the door...

I arrive at the park a bit earlier then I anticipated, so I sat down on a nearby bench. I was sitting on the bench not knowing what to do, when I see a really pretty butterfly flying nearby, it looks like it wants to show me something?

I decide to follow said butterfly. After walking for a bit, I see a beautiful clearing, the butterfly sits on a flower surrounded by many others by a tiny river

Frisk's P.O.V

I just got ready and told mom where I was going, I was thinking of bringing chara, but she wasn't home at the moment, so I'm going by myself.

I walk out the door with my usual stuff, but I have my phone with me, and it's in my pocket, mom told me to bring it, just in case something happens.

I arrive at the park and check the clock '08:03 and they're not here yet... Maybe they're just a little late?' after a while of waiting I'm about to leave, since they're not here, but then I see a pretty butterfly, I think it wants to show me something?

I follow the butterfly to a beautiful clearing I admire the scenery, and while doing so I see (Y/N), sitting on the grass.

"hey!" I say, waving, they visibly jump at my voice "o-oh, hey! Um, I didn't see you there, hehe..." (Y/N) rubs the back of their neck, seemingly very nervous.

"..." I sit down beside (Y/N), looking at the beautiful blue sky and the white cotton candy looking clouds... But unknowingly to the both of us, my hand was slowly inching towards (Y/N)s, but just before my hand could grab theirs, I hear a notification sound.

(Y/N)s P.O.V

I feel my phone buzz, and hear a quiet *pling!* I pull it out, and look at the lock screen, while doing so I check the clock, and time seems to have went by pretty fast, because it was already 16:00 'oh, I should get home now... But I really want to stay! But I have school tomorrow... I guess I'll go....'

"Hey, frisk?" I say, getting up "I have to go now" "alright, guess I'll go too then" frisk says, we say our goodbyes, and I go home...I arrive at my front door, opening it, I see my dad?! I stand there for a few seconds, in shock.

A stereotypical anime shadow falls over my face "what are you doing here" I say demandingly and with a lot of venom "since your mother died, and you're not 18 yet, I have to take care of you" he says, annoyed "now go to your room before I punish you for missbehaving"

I silently glare at him while walking to my room "also" I stop walking " no dinner for you tonight" I tear up a little and keep walking...

I shut the door and flop onto my bed face first, and start crying, trying to not make much noise 'I didn't want this... I thought he was gone for good...'

I cry for, I don't know how long, and slowly sit up, I put my phone away and lay down on my bed, and stare at the ceiling, thinking about life, and how much I really want this to be a dream, but no matter how much I hope, nothing happens.

I silently cry some more, still staring at the ceiling 'ok, when I wake up tomorrow, the house will (hopefully) be empty...' I say to myself, closing my eyes, and falling asleep...