Chapter 1

Frisks P.O.V

I had just arrived at school and was walking to my classroom, I went in and sat on my seat, waiting for the teacher.

I sat there bored out of my mind til I saw a familiar face, I tried to wave but it seems as if they're in their own world, I wave more vigorously but it isn't working, I try walking over to them but they still haven't moved or noticed my existence. "Hey, you there?" I try talking to them but that doesn't work either, so I slap them across the face, that seemed to do the trick "Ah!" They half shout.

"Oops, sorry if I scared you" I say feeling kinda bad "no no, it's fine, thanks for that it felt like I was going to stay there forever..." They respond with a shudder.

I wonder what they meant by that, but brush it off since they start talking again "wait, weren't you the person I talked to on Wednesday?" "Yup, that's me!" I say smiling and pointing to myself "well then I have something for you" they say slightly smiling back, I wouldn't have seen it unless I stared at their face, specifically their mouth, i stand there looking at their surprisingly pretty face...

"hello?" They say waving their hand Infront of my face "Huh what?" I say "aren't you going to take it? Or do you not like it. I could just-" I proceed to cut them off on that sentence "no it-it's fine" i take the neat box delicately from their hands "also, don't open it until you get home..." they say blushing a bit more "huh? why??" i ask questioningly "because... just don't, ok?" they say, their face now a bright red "alright..'' I say, tucking the box into my pocket.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

'wow that was embarrassing... well, at least i managed to give it to her... i hope she likes it' i think trying (and failing) to hide my ENORMOUS blush

school goes by pretty fast, and i'm home as soon as that. being very tired i flop onto my bed and then fall asleep

*Dream start*

I was in a black void, not knowing where I was. I called for help... "But nobody came" I heard someone whisper, looking around I see nothing, at first I was confused, but passed it off as a trick of the mind.

The scenery around me suddenly twisted and morphed into a field of flowers, I turned around and saw a lone tree, I squinted and saw black figure under the tree, the black figure said: "Time to wake up (Y/N)..."

I was about to ask them something when everything started to fade

*Dream end*

I was now staring at the ceiling, wondering what just happened, after staring at the ceiling for who knows how long, I finally decided to get up, and get something to eat, but before I did that, I checked the clock '3 am? Again?' I sigh, and start walking down the stairs...

But apparently I can't even do that, because after the second step I trip on nothing, everything slows down and I think 'welp, this is how I'm going to die. By being stupid.' I tumble Down the stairs, not even trying to catch myself.

When I landed on the bottom of the stairs by some kind of black magic, I didn't have a single scratch on me... 'Weird. well, at least I'm here' I thought, while standing up, and continuing my trek towards the kitchen.

I open the cupboard, hoping for cereal, instead I get an empty box 'great, now I have to go shopping...' I begrudgingly started walking up the stairs again, when I get to my room I open the closet, I look around for a while but eventually find (outfit), I put it on, and walk downstairs to find my keys, and some other things, after finding my keys I go out the door, locking it behind me.

Since I don't have a car I start walking, I hear a passing conversation "hey, did you hear that monsters are out of the underground now?" One said "no way!" The other said, at first I didn't believe them, but when I turned a corner, I saw some monsters walking along the street.

I was kinda surprised, but kept my composure and continued walking, I was looking down, so I couldn't see where I was going, as a result of that I lightly bumped into a monster, when I did that I saw a gash on my stomach, it was huge, but it was only there for a split second, so when it was gone, I was confused and now thought I might be crazy...

when I arrive in front of the store, I take a deep breath 'ok, just go in, get what you need, then get out' I say to myself, I inhale then go in the store, and start looking for cereal...

I was walking down an aisle looking for milk, when I bumped into someone, " look where you're going, idiot!" they say seemingly mad "oh, s-sorry about that '' i say lightly picking myself up, they then tisk and walk away and i continue to look for that milk...

When I got home I put away the groceries " wow, it's really late" I say, while looking at the clock, "I'm going to sleep" I walk up to my bedroom and flop on the bed, too tired to change and I fall asleep...

I wake up in cold sweat, having just had a nightmare I sit up, trying to calm myself down, saying things like "it's not real", "she's still alive", and "if I walk into her room, I'll see her there on the bed", so while crying I went to check to try confirming my beliefs.

When I went into the room, I started crying even more, because I remembered that it wasn't just a dream, that she was actually dead...

After that I went back to my room, just laying on my bed, crying and thinking about her death...

when I was done crying (or as done as I can be in this situation) I checked the clock, and it was almost midnight '*sigh* great, if I sleep now, I won't be able to sleep tomorrow, guess I'll just go outside, or whatever' I go out of my room to get a coat, after putting that, and some shoes on, I go get my keys, get out the door, and off I go.

After walking for a while, I spot a swing set in the distance, I decide to go there, since I have nothing else to do. I sit on the swing, close my eyes, and start whispering the lyrics of a song, after finishing the song I hear quiet clapping, I jump, looking around, I see frisk "oh, sorry, didn't mean to scare you.." I shrugged, still sitting on the swing.

"...um... Is this seat taken...?" Frisk nervously says "No..." I mutter but, luckily she heard it, and sat down.... After a few minutes of silence, I decided to speak up, "so.. why are you here?" "Oh, I just couldn't sleep... You?" "Same" frisk then starts a conversation about the coincidence that the both of us couldn't sleep, and the we coincidentally bumped into eachother, and so frisk and I keep talking for a while til frisk has to go "bye!" frisk says waving while walking away "'alright, see ya" i turn around and also walk home.

When i got home i just fell asleep on the couch even though i wasn't supposed to, but i did it anyway because i was just way too tired to function at this point...