Chapter 3

I wake up in a room, it looks awfully familiar... I recognize it as my old house, I go out from the comfort of my room, and start walking down the hallway.

I go into mommy's room, and see a strange man looking over her dead body, I stand there, horrified, the man turns around, sees me, and jumps out the window "mommy!!" I scream, on the verge of tears.

I run over to mommy, hugging her, that's when I hear the door bust open "what happe-" mom says, staring at mommy's corpse "no!" Mom shouts, running over to mommy.

she sits by mommy with me, hugging her... After a while she gets up, lifts me up and says: "come on, let's report this" mom puts me in the back seat, and gets in the car.

we arrive at a strange building, mom talks to some people, and after a while, we drive back home "alright, stay here" mom says, while going out of the car "ok..." I answer, staring out the window, then I hear a gun shot, and everything fades...

*Dream end*

I wake up in cold sweat, there are tears running down my face, I sit up, trying to remember what happened that day, but the more I sit there, the more I forget...

I sit there a while longer, before giving up 'welp, since I'm awake now, might as well get ready for school...' I get up, walk over to my closet, pick an outfit, throw it on, and start walking downstairs.

Once I arrive I'm relieved that the house is empty, I walk to the kitchen and make myself something to eat...

??'s P.O.V

'heh... They're completely clueless! This'll be fun to watch...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I was sitting in class, minding my own business, when I felt something hit the back of my head, I look down on floor to see a piece of crumpled paper, I pick it up, and open it on my desk and it says: "Meet me at the back after school"

'I wonder who it is...? guess I'll see after school...'

Eventually I hear the last bell 'phew, finally' I gather up my stuff, and start walking out the door, when I remembered the paper 'well, I guess I'll go, besides I'm curious as to who it could be, and what they want...'

When I arrive at the back of school I see a strange man who looks kinda scary, so I turn around and try to walk away but I bump into something, I look up to see another weird man.

I look behind the first man to see another one, I back away from the second man and look around for an escape, but I see nothing, I start getting scared of what these men might do to me

they start closing in on me, I get so scared that I curl up into a ball on the ground, 'I just hope there could be an expanding sheild or something around me' after a while nothing happens, so I look up to see....

'Nothing?' I look around some more, but still there is nothing, then I see something shiny in a bush, I walk over to it, and reach my hand into the bush.

I search around til my hand touches something cold, hard, and small, I pick up the thing, examining it, it looks like a necklace?

'ooh, this is cute, Imma keep it UwU'

I carefully put the necklace in my pocket, so as to not break it.

?? P.O.V

"No, no, NO! This isn't how it was supposed to go!"

I say, frustrated "calm down, you could always just do something else" I hear the voice behind me say "but this was the perfect plan!" "Yeah, but you could always make a new one" "alright, fine, I guess I'll just make a new one..." I say, mumbling the last part.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I gather up my stuff and decide to walk home now, since I have nothing else to do at the moment. When I get home, I see my dad passed out on the floor 'so it wasn't just a dream....'

I walk into my room, sit down by my desk, and pull out the necklace 'i wonder...' I put on the necklace and look in a mirror "wow, this looks really good on me" I say, while admiring the necklace's beauty...

'I'm bored... Maybe I can ask frisk to hang out? Yeah, I'll do that' I whip out my phone and start texting frisk:

Frisk

Hey frisk, I was wondering if
you wanted to hang out?

Hi (Y/N), Yeah I 
would love to!
What do you want
to do and when?

Could we
just be at your
place for a while?

Sure, but when?

Right now?

Hmmm.... Alright,
here's the
address ******

Thanks! See you there.

Yep! :)

I turn my phone off again, put it away, and get up, I put on something kinda fancy-ish, but not too fancy. I decided to wear the necklace, since it looked so good on me.

I look in the mirror, and do a little twirl 'wow, this looks really nice! I should wear stuff like this more often!' I then take a backpack out of my closet, and stuff a few things I might need in there.

I put on the backpack, open my window, and jump out, I land with a little *thud* but I'm fine, since I've done it before, and as a result know how to land.

I dust off myself, and begin walking... I was walking through a shortcut, when I heard a twig snap, and something hit the ground.

I look around but see nothing, then suddenly, a bush moves, I walk towards it, looking inside the bush I see...

(To be continued -->)

(Cliffhanger muhahahahaha >:3)