Chapter 7

To say that Namjoon was angry would be an understatement. He was furious to say. He was burning with rage. Why? Because last night when he came back from Hoseok's house, his parents introduced him to the daughter of one of their buisness partner.

He didn't mind that they introduced him to that girl. It was actually because they were indirectly forcing him to mate without his permission. And on top of that, when he just wanted to go and sleep in his room, they told him to spend alone time with that girl. And boy, that girl is the definition of double sided bitches. At first, she showed no interest in front of the elders. But when they were alone, she started seducing and touching him. She was basically forcing herself on him.

Yeah, he is Kim Namjoon, The famous heart throb of his University. So what? It doesn't mean he will pickup anyone and do one night stand. And definitely not her. He tried to stay kind, still a bit stern. But when he saw she was not responding to his protests, he did the stupidiest thing.

"And what was that?", Hoseok asked him, confused, while Yoongi was sipping his orange juice from his bottle. Namjoon know what the upcoming reaction will be when he will tell them what he did. They are his best friends. They would understand. And it's serious for him. but not for them yet. That's why they still have confused expression but with bored look while sitting in the class.

Hoseok was sitting on the edge of his chair on the left side of him with left arm on the table and face on his palm. Yoongi was sitting on the table on his right side with right leg dangling in air and the other on chair. Namjoon was sitting in between them leaning on the table with both his hands folded. He just sighed and continued.

"I told her I have a boyfriend." And as he expected after that he heard the sounds of body falling from a chair, an 'ouch' and a loud 'phurrrrr' by suddenly getting clogged in throat followed by loud coughing while hands repeatedly hitting chest. Dramatic fools.

When both Hoseok and Yoongi recovered, they looked at him with big wide eyes. " You?" Yoongi pointed to him. " Told her you have a boyfriend?!" Hoseok finished his sentence.

Namjoon just nodded, closing his eyes and slumping his shoulders. Both friend's gazes softened. It's actually so rarer rare that Kim Namjoon tells anyone that he have a boyfriend. The pressure he is in must be so much for him. Now it is serious for both of them too. They exchanged glances before Yoongi took out newspapers from his bag and put it over the spilt liquid and went back to sipping his juice and Hoseok rested his left arm on the table now sitting comfortably in his sit. Hoseok cleared his throat then asked.

"Okay. Uh....then what happened?". Namjoon sighed softly and continued. " She just stared at me for a minute then simply said not to joke around and she didn't believe me. When I insisted, she just went back inside huffing and with a face of confusion & disgust and told her father. But I swear I never saw the biggest idiot than him ever. He straightforwardly asked my parents whether it's true or not."

"Please continue." Hoseok said a little bit interested assuming an answer that can be true.

"My mother fucking squealed and my father hugged me so tight in front of them both. They invited their insult themselves. They knew they are normal couple but they are biggest LGBTQ+ rights supporters. They were so happy to know that I have a boyfriend they kindly but on their face declined their indirect marriage offer." Once again he sighed and now buried his face in his arms. He feels like life is so unfair to him only. Yup, Hoseok guessed correct answer. But........

"So what's the problem if they declined the marriage?" He asked, confused. Namjoon is so against the arrange marriage that he will become a murderer for that. If it is turned down then what is the problem?