Double Date.

"Ms. Charlotte, do you have the answer?"

Huh. "Uhhh, 4"

"Seeing as we are in literature, I do not believe that 4 is the answer. Why don't you try staying awake in class next time." The teacher turned back around and started teaching again.

I drifted off again and eventually the bell had rung, dismissing class. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my stuff and left class.

"So!" Tyler came up behind me and grabbed my waist causing me to jump. "How about another date tonight." He laughed at my reaction and walked beside me.

"One, please stop scaring me, two, do you not know what planning is?" He shook his head no.

"Soo is that a yes?" He smiled and I gave in. Sort of.

"It's a maybe." I smiled and he grabbed my hand and gave me what I assumed were 'puppy dog eyes'. "Okaaaaay. Another date." He dropped my hand and did a little victory dance. "Don't go all nerdy on me."

"Says the girl who pretended to be a nerd in the beginning of high school."

"Shush." He laughed and I pushed him into a locker.

"Ow." He rubbed his shoulder in mock pain.

He grabbed my hand again and I didn't make an attempt to pull away and we walked like that until we got to the cafeteria.

We walked through the line and grabbed our food and went to our table. Before we even sat down he stole a carrot off of my plate and popped it into his mouth.

"Tyleeeerrr."

"Oooo, I love it when you say my name."

Deja vu.

I slapped his arm and he laughed and held his hands up in defense. "Whaaat, you started it." I laughed and grabbed an apple slice off his plate. He frowned and tried to bite my finger.

"Did you try to bite me?" I tried my hardest to sound shocked. He smiled but his smile was quickly replaced when Mason sat in front of him.

"Mason... What are you doing?" Mason smiled as he put a carrot into his mouth.

"Sitting with my soon to be stepsister... Is that a problem?"

"Ye--"

"No"

"Good." Mason smiled again. "Soo. You two a thing...?" I choked on my water. "You okay?" He gave a sly smirk and I wiped the water from the side of my mouth.

"Not yet." I choked again. "Seriously, are you okay today?" Tyler tapped my back in a weak attempt to keep me from choking again.

"Peachy." I frowned and pushed the bottle of water away from me as Mason eyed me again.

"Anyways." Mason continued. "You guys would be cute together."

"Speaking of, where's your girlfriend?" I played his game. His eyebrows furrowed and he frowned but quickly replaced it with a smile.

"Oh she's somewhere around here."

As if on cue, Lily appeared behind Mason and covered his eyes.

An accidental, 'speaking of the devil' escaped my mouth.

"Guess who." She said in a high pitch voice.

"Hmmm, Kelly Clarkson..." She laughed in a mock tone and sat next to him.

"Why are you sitting over here?" She glanced over at Tyler and I.

"Why does everyone keep asking that?" Mason groaned and stood up from the table and went back to "the cool table" with lily trailing closely behind him like a lost puppy.