Ask

Harry and Lottie are currently laying on Harry's bed when Lottie looks up from Harry's lap, "Harry for the summer holiday I was wondering if you would like to stay a week at my house?" she says looking a bit nervous but excited at the same time obviously Harry's going to say yes his mouth starts to form a a massive grin and tells her "of course I would love too!" Lottie jumps up off the bed and starts dancing around the room Harry is also dead excited so he starts to dance with Lottie they must of made quite a lot of noise as Harry's mum walks in they both calm down when Harry's mum asks if there both alright.

Harry pov

"Yea mum we're fine... hmm"
I was kind of nervous to ask my mum but luckily Lottie notice and asked for me.
"Anne I was wondering for a week in the summer holidays witch starts tomorrow if Harry could have a week at my house if that's okay with you?"
Me and Lottie stood there really nervously and excited as we could be spending the week together.
Anne looked at us both first at Lottie and then at me she saw how we were stood very quietly waiting for her to answer she did a slow nod and said "yeah only if you behave your self." She said looking at me with a tint of a smile.

I jumped up in the air "of course I will mum."
Lottie stood there and pulled the two of us in to a hug, my mum loved Lottie as she knows she's never going to be my girlfriend as I'm very gay yes I am and Lottie helped me find who I was and how I like to dress she basically helped me find myself.

After the long hug my mum told us that tea was ready Lottie was already going to have tea with us it's great having Lottie she's like a sister to me.

we all sit around the table me, Lottie, mum and Gemma.

Gemmas my sister and Her and Lottie get along thank god it's quit annoying when your older siblings don't approve of your friends and they give death glares across the table.

After dinner Lottie said goodbye and got a lift from her hot bro- what no I mean just brother ok maybe I've been crushing on her brother...

Like a lot..

I'm know sat on my bed Taking in the day I like to reflect maybe that's strange but it helps me in some way.

I scroll through insta when I get a text from Lottie.

Text
Lots:can't wait to see you tomorrow :))
Me: I'm so excited too :)

Lots: what time you want picking up?
Me: about 11 if that's ok?
Lots: yep my brother and I will pick u up.
Me:sounds good see u tomorrow:))

Really Louis Tomlinson is picking me up well I mean lotts and Louis. like come on in his car his sent all around me... no I can't do this
I guess I will stay home and dream on him what am I kidding what can be the worst thing that can happen aye?

I finally drift of to sleep and wait for the next day to come.

Authors notes:
Hope u are enjoying this I promise it will get better:))