Date Night

So now I'm currently trying to find a good outfit after another hour of kicking the ball around we decided all to head back and that's when Lottie told us our plan she says that she's going to be telling mum that us three (me, Lottie and Louis) are gonna go out for a bit but really Lottie is going to be heading over to one of her mates and leaving me and Louis to go on our date.

"Do you think this shirt looks good?" I asked Lottie she huffed at me because I've been trying on all different shirts for the past 20 minutes but I just want to look good.

"Haz put this one and then we can head of and you can get my brother Yea?"

"Ok but I'm nervous lots what if I'm not good enough?"

"Hey I promise you are ok"

I nod and put the shirt on and some of Lottie perfume on that she says "gets all the boys" which I think she read the bottle wrong but you know it still smells nice.

When I walked out of Lotties room I went to knock on Louis door but it swung open to see Louis standing there with his signature black jeans that hold his figure very well and with a blue t shirt on.

We both stood there just staring at each other not looking at anything else.

"You look stunning baby" Louis whispers still looking at me.
"So do you"

"Come on you two" Lottie shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

So we all headed out and the plan did work all of them didn't suspect a thing well I'm not sure fizzy was she was giving us all a smirk.

"Right it's that house."

"Right you two behave"
And she's of she gave us both a wave and ran up to the house Louis waited till she was in and as soon as she was out of sight Louis bent over the control centre and gave me a kiss making me feel all squishy inside.

After pulling away I looked into those beautiful blue eyes and then spoke "so we're are you taking me Lou"

"It's a surprise"

When Louis pulled up outside a park area I was confused I look at him and he gives me a smile he gets out the car and runs to my side of the car opening my door when I get out he gets a hold of my hand and our hands interlock.

I look around and my eyes land on a beautiful view it maybe just trees but the green on the trees bright up the whole place making it all look so beautiful.

Then I look to where Louis has now gone and it's to a blanket that is placed on the floor I walk over to him and he pats the place next to him I sit down and he is quickly to wrap an arm around me.

"It's so beautiful Lou"
"Not as beautiful as you"

I look at the view again and then my eyes land on Louis and I admire every part of his face and just how cute and soft he looks.

"Want a drink baby?" Louis asks I nod and he grabs two bottles of sodas from the basket at the side off him that I've only just noticed.

He hands one to me I give him a thank you and open it then taking a sip from the refreshing drink.

The night goes so smooth and calming and I just feel so safe in Louis' arms the way he protects me from all the bad.

"What's your favourite colour?" Louis asks looking down at me
"Really Lou"

"What"
He asks giving me a smile.
"You are a weird one but to answer your question it's blue"
I laughed at how childish Louis is.

"Why blue?" Louis says looking out at the view
"Because of your eyes"
I blurt out not thinking of what I said, Louis looks at me then his eyes move to my lips we both move closer and then our lips connect it's soft and sweet they linger there for a few more seconds intill we both pull away to catch our breaths.

I kept my eyes on Louis then I saw Louis grab his phone then I heard kiss me by Ed Sheeran start to play Louis got up and put a hand out.

"Will you dance with me" I look up and I gladly except the hand when I'm standing Louis pulls me close I do the same wrapping my arms around his waist and him doing the same with my neck we rock side to side and just enjoying each other's company.

I rest my head on his shoulder and I just feel so happy.

Authors notes

Right so I hope you enjoyed this and don't listen to fine line while writing because ya'll end up crying

So at the moment I just know that my Grammer and writing is shit and I know that and it annoys me but I love coming up with ideas and writing them down so that's the reason im doing this so hope you enjoyed next chapter will be up as soon as possible. TPWK. E

Thoughts?

Right so I'm still on holiday but I've got some internet so I'm posting this because I've had some lovely comments on this and I'm very grateful 🥰