Sneaking in

After the very beautiful date with Louis we needed to pick up Lottie that was fairly easy except the part were she dint want to be in a car with two teenage boys who are head over heals for each other over basically she doesn't want to watch a porno unfold in front of her eyes.

"So how did it go lover boys?" She asks buckling up her seat belt.

I looked at Harry who is in the Passanger Seat "it was the best date I've ever had" I leaned over the control centre and gave Harry a kiss.

"Alright You don't need to do that" Lottie said now covering her eyes
When I pulled away we both kept our foreheads together and Harry spoke making my heart melt and fall for him even more.

"Its my best date as well and Know one can compare"

______________

Harry - pov

After dinner with all of the Tomlinson me and Lottie decided to just stay in her room and have some bestie time and maybe I was a bit upset about not being around Louis but I came here for a week to spend with Lottie and I already felt bad by leaving her for her brother so I agreed to just spend time with her.

"So how are you and my brother doing in your relationship?" Lottie asked know trying to find a comfortable place to sit.

"It's really good I don't know if we are in like a relationship but I know we are dating and it's great I've never been happier" I reply with a massive grin on my face know thinking of the blue eyed boy.

"I'm happy for you, you know H"

"Thanks,  I need to ask you something though"
"Go on"

I take a deep breath then I give her the question.
"Do you think he would want to be my boyfriend"

"That's not even a question Harry I know he would love to be your boyfriend the way he looks at you and I've never seen him like that so my answer is of course he will want to be your boyfriend ."

"Really?" I asked a bit shocked

"Yes know what I think we should do is carry on watching stranger things because all this boy talk thing is making me bored sorry Haz" she says giving me a little giggle I lightly slap her and be-tend to be offended.

So for the next hour or two we watched loads of episodes I wasn't really paying attention though I was more thinking about what Louis would be doing right now.

Lottie yawns and I instantly know that's the cue that it's bed time so I get up of her bed.

"Come on sleepy bones get in" I grab her laptop put it on her desk then Lottie slips under quilt.

"Good night H" and with that you can here small snores leave her mouth.

I look down at my air mattress and just see how lonely it is and it would be a lot better with me and Louis in it together.

I walk over to the light switch turning it of and heading over to the air mattress.

I toss and turn for about an hour trying to get comfy it doesn't work so I get up of the air mattress not really knowing where I'm going.

I soon end up outside Louis' room maybe this was a bad idea now I start to think about it but then I just think about how Louis could hold me and I feel my insides go mushy so I quietly open the door and close it I look at Louis to see Lou on his phone.

He doesn't notice me yet I'm a bit shocked that he dint see me come in but I walk towards his bed and I take one of louis' ear phones out and the look on his face made me chuckled but as soon as he noticed it was me his face softened up and lightened up.

"Hey baby are you ok?" Louis said looking up at me

I crawled into his bed and he instantly wrapped his short arms around me "just couldn't sleep and I missed you" I say snuggling up to him.

"I missed you too"

I smiled up at him and him doing the same.
"What were you watching?" I ask and that's how our night went we dint really get much sleep but we dint care being this close with Louis is the best feeling and I hope we get more of these moments even though I've only got four more days left here at the Tomlinson's.

Authors notes

I'm back! Nothing really happened when I was away except u see that photo at the top well I saw Liam Payne and I was literally so happy I wouldn't stop smiling so yea oh and then I saw finline at Asda 😂❤️❤️❤️❤️