Painted Nails

Disclaimer that at this time in this fic  that Harry does not have that many rings on I just won't to dedicate this chapter to Harry's nails because I love them.

POV- Louis

I woke up to a nudge on my shoulder I just monad into the pillow as I really dint won't to get up but when I went to move my legs were stuck I thought this was weird so I got my face out my pillow to see a curly heard boy at the end of the same couch curled up,
I couldn't help but aww at the boy I looked around the room to still see a sleeping Lottie and the others were in the kitchen.

I nudged Harry a bit and he had the same reaction as me I chuckled a bit then I put my hand on his he shot up but when he saw me it's like he relaxed and that was adorable.
"You awake you lot breakfast is ready"?
A voice came fro the kitchen I knew instantly it was mum and I answered back pretty quickly.
"Yea only two of us though Lott's looks still in a deep sleep" I said as I looked at Lottie then Harry he also giggled.

I dint notice that we were still holding under the blanket, Harry got up and put his hand out and I accepted it and he helped me up.

We walked to the kitchen not holding hands
(I wished we could though) ,
I dint know what happened really last night but it felt different as special, yes I've only known this kid five seconds but it feels like forever.

In the kitchen they were mum,fizz and the both sets of the twins all sat around the table,
Hi lovely's finally up? Mum said with a massive smile on her face.
Yep lotts isn't though Harry said with a little chuckle,
Well you know what's she's like, oh harry I was wondering if you and Louis could look after the two sets of twins here because I need to take fizz and lotts out for shopping for cloths if that's ok.
Oh yea that's fine, Harry said with smile on his face some reason then it hit me us two will be looking after them and were be alone I also had a grin on my face after thinking about it.

Are you sure it's just that all these little princess and prince needs new clothing and lotts and fizzy help me out, I feel bad are you totally sure?
Yes jay I love these four Harry said while stroking little Doris hair.
Are thank you two fizz says while eating a big scoop of coco pops
The rest of the people in the room just giggled as fizzy is trying to fit all the coco pops in her mouth, they say she loves her food I guess there correct,

POV- harry

After breakfast all of us including Lottie had eaten our food and know me and Lottie where sat on her bed talking about boys, obviously I couldn't tell her about me and her brother even though I don't know why it is like all we did was hold each other's hand and tangle our legs together nothing more right?

After Lottie and I had chosen her outfit for her going to the mall I could actually think of the boy, what you thinking about hazza Lottie asked while looking in the mirror,
Mmm I like someone I said very quick but not that quite that she couldn't hear what I said.

Wow well who is it Harold she asked now trying to looking right into my eye to find the answer,
No one you know off... oh great so first of I tell her I have a crush and then she doesn't even know him just excellent. Right Harry I'm not being funny but is It Luke? Really him great how do I answer yes Luke's a great lad and all but I would never go out with him never all he does at school is follow me around and I swear all wants Is a blowjob.
No why you think him lotts?
Well Harry you two would look cute together.
Now I want to throw up I'm just going to have to tell her know. why why why Lottie?

"Lotts sit down" I asked but more of a demand she gave me a angry but like understanding look, "who is it? and tell me the truth you can trust me you know that hazza" Lottie said while sat down next to me giving me look of trust I never understood that but it felt nice.
I replied fast because I was nervous of what she could say and our friend ship could go down the pan.
"Ihaveacrushonyourbrother don't hate me please" I said more like pleaded the last part,
"Wow wow haz you gotta go slower I couldn't understand you but I will never hate you go on"
"I h-ave a crush o- on your brother lotts I'm sorry"
"haz really omg this is great" she cheered
Why did she just say great no no she's supposed to hate me right?

"Why aren't you shouting at me lotts? You should be trying to kill me by now"
I ask, I'm so confused.
"Harry how could I hate you I could tell anyways I just wanted you to tell me" she says with a little smirk on her face,
"What do you mean you already knew?"
Was I being that obvious?
"Oh come on Harry I was a wake last night when you two cuddled and what ever else you did I just shut my eyes to not reck the moment and not to mention Louis literally gazing at you" wow I thought we wasn't that obvious.

"First of all nothing happened and well yea he's really nice, Lottie",
"I know but he can be a pain sometimes but he's the best and tonight don't mess it up okay maybe it's just babysitting but me and the girls won't be back till late and you'll have a couple hours to yourself you know" she said giving me a wink, like eww what does she think I'm gonna do, "don't even think like that ok"I said giving her the eye.

We talked for at least a hour when it was time for her and jay and fizz to leave I gave lotts a hug and she told me to be myself, I give her a wave and she's gone.

Me and Louis sat down on the couch just chilled out watching tv when daisy and phobia came running down the stairs,
"Can we have a water fight please" they both said jumping up and down as they begged me and louis we looked at each other and it was like we had a conversation in our heads but we both new and we agreed to the girls they got even more excited.
We all went out side getting the water balloons ready and water guns Louis had a water gun so did I and the twins had a whole bucket of water balloons.

The girls started throwing the water balloons rapidly at us, but we both reacted quickly.
After 10 minutes back and forth I gave up and went over to dais I told her that I'm on there team and they both grind and shouted "get him" we all started getting Louis soaked I saw Louis looked so betrayed it made me a bit guilty but I'm gonna make it up to him later.

After that we all got cleaned up and got comfy me and Louis had to feed the baby twins and we were currently sat on the couch with one of each sleeping twins on our lap while watching a princess movie Louis hates princess movies but I think he wasn't even paying attention because I caught him a few times glancing at me it was quite cute.

After we both put the baby twins to bed it was time for tea, I decided to cook as I do work In a bakery at summer and I want to make it up to Louis,
"I'm gonna start on tea if that's ok?"
"Wait you can cook?" Louis asked with a very confused look.

Authors notes:
So I've decided to make this book a bit more longer but not to long I hope you are enjoying it.
P.s- it's half four in the morning so I need a new sleep schedule 😂😂
Update I edited this omg it was really bad 😭💀