Broken heart

Harry - pov

As the bright sun came through louis' light blue curtains that still haven't changed from him being young I look to the side of me to see it empty I wonder where he went I get up and pull grey sweats up and not bother with a t-shirt.

I walk down stairs to see no kids and parents and then I remember jay telling Louis, Lottie and I that they would be gone earlier as they needed to drop the kids and they have work earlier.

I go to the kitchen and no Louis so then I go to the living room no where to be seen then I hear some chatting I go to the window to see Louis there and then with a girl with brown hair and I instantly feel rage and jealousy and then what I see breaks me.

I see the brunette girl lean in to my boyfriend and kiss his lips I run to Lottie's room not wanting to see any more I break down when I open the door to her room.

"Harry oh hazza what's up take a breath"

I cry on the floor while Lottie holds me knowing that trying ask what's up will probably make it worse.

"Lottie have you seen my boyfriend" I hear Louis and I just break down more I feel Lottie move away and stands up.

"Oh baby what's up" I feel to hands on my cheek and I don't have the energy to push them of.

"What happened tell me"

"You kissed her" I whisper sobb and stutter the words out.

I look up and see Louis face drop "it's not like that haz"

"Yea right you kissed her who is she any way a secret girlfriend you had behind my back".

I felt that anger coming and I new that it's not gonna be very nice.

"I swear I dint kiss her Harry I would never"

"But you did Louis you fucking kissed and I saw it with my two eyes."

He looks into my eyes then to his hands "I promise I dint kiss her"

"I'm sorry to interrupt but what's happening because you two shouting at each other isn't solving any thing." Lottie says looking at the both of us.

"Don't worry the shouting ends because I'm going out see you later Lottie."

And with that I storm to my suitcase and I grab a shirt and I go down stairs to the front door I hear Louis trying to make me stay I hear a sobb come from him but I was already out the door I want to go back in there but I can't so walk and walk till I reach a park but no kids so I plop my self down on a bench next to the tree.

I sat there and started to fiddle with my fingers I thought about what had just happened I sat there for about ten minutes till I felt a present next to me I looked and I saw Liam Louis friend I was confused.

"Sorry if I disturbed you Harry it's just I was playing football over there and then I looked over and saw you and you have tears down your face Harry are you ok" Liam says looking down at me.

"Your not disturbing me it's I've had a bad day that's all"

"Well if you wanna talk about it I'm here" I think about it and go head hoping he might know why Louis would do it.

"My day was great I woke up to the sun in my eyes and in a wonderful mood in till I saw Louis kissing a girl on the drive" I say thinking about the memory.

" what did she look like" I look at him confused but tell him the description of her.

"That's Eleanor his ex girlfriend and I'll tell you something Harry no way in a million years would he kiss her"

"Yea but he did"

"Harry she cheated on him broke his heart I know for a fact that he wouldn't go back haven't you ever thought that Eleanor kissed him and then he pushed a way you did tell me as soon as you saw it you ran up stairs."

And then Liam opened my brain and made me realise I left my loyal crying lou at home.

"Oh no"

"That won't solve it get up and get to him yea see you later" and with that I was running back to my Louis.