Park

Harry - pov

Today me, Louis and Lottie decided to take the the older twins to the park.

I went over to my bag well more like a suit case, I only I mean me and Louis only just got up about half an hour ago and we couldn't be bothered to get up but we finally did after a lot of kisses and cuddles.

I pick out my black jeans I dig some more in my bag to try and find a shirt but don't come across one so I walk over to Louis' room I see Louis dressed and sprawled out on his bed I jump on him making him grunt but quickly hug me he then noticed my bare chest

"Hey my hazza, no shirt?"
I look up at Louis and smile no reason really just that how fucking lucky I am to have this very very special boy.

"Can't find one" I say but my words muffled up by me resting my head on Louis shoulder.

"Let me sort that out" and with that Louis pushes me of kindly and heads to his closest I'm confused at first then notice he's grabbing me one of his.

"Here" I grab the soft material out of his even softer hands I put his jumper on and it fits like a glove and it's very comfy.

I smile at Louis and he smiles back i them jump in his arms
"Your the best" I say and he kisses me very soft
"Your the best hazza" he comments and we both just look at each other with loving eyes

"Come on Harry and lou-lou" daisy says walking into the room she is quickly to cover her easy though as Louis and I are currently in a make out session.

"Come here you" and she's then in the air in louis' arms
"Putt meee dowwwnnn" she screams but obviously he doesn't and carry's her down stairs and Harry looks at the two then follows.

"we ready?" Lottie asks looking at us all
"Yes lots" I say looking at my best friend who smiles kindly at me.

"Right lets go" Louis shouts and we all get out the door and head to the park Louis interlocks our hands together and we walk behind the three who are all skipping ahead.

"When are you going back home haz?" Louis asks looking towards me.

"3 days and I don't want to go but I kind of miss my mum and even Gemma" I say hoping I dint hurt his feelings by wanting to kind of go back to my mom.

"I would as well haz I love my mum I'm a mummy's boy always have and I wouldn't hold you back if you wanted to go I don't mind haz I'll still see you Yea?"

I look up and smile letting my dimples on show I then feel Louis touch that makes me smile even more.

Me and Louis chat some more and just enjoying being out and have some fresh air soon enough we get to the park and the twins run of force in Lottie as well me and Louis laugh and decide to take a seat on the bench

"Knock knock" I say looking at Louis.

"Whos there" Louis replies while giving me a funny look but he ends up laughing anyways.

"Doctor"

"Doctor who" Louis says laughing at probably how original it is but I think it's pretty funny.

"You are one of a kind haz"

"I know I am" I say flicking my long pretend hair out my face.

We laugh and talk and joke around some more until daisy comes running up to us both asking us to play i obviously say yes and then I walk past a very tired Lottie I laugh then head of with twins and Louis following us.

"Harry can you play with us on the swings" Phoebe says giving puppy eyes and I can't resist so I nod then me and Louis have to catch up with the two.