ch. 4 ∩^ω^∩

Kokichi's POV:

The voices bugged me all night. I'm so tired. Why are they doing this now?

Usually, this doesn't happen. It's kind of getting annoying now. Is it because I hit Kaito? That could be it... DICE never supported violence since we would always get beat up, they thought that it made us more like them.

"Kokichi!" I didn't even notice Shuichi tapping my shoulder.

"Ya?" I ask in my usual, brightish tone.

"I-I... Uhm.. Y-You look tired." Shuichi points out.

"Nishishi! Supreme leaders never get tired! Let's just hang at that dorm." I say. He sighs. There's coffee at the dorm, so I'll be just fine.

We walk back, me starting to regain my mask. Shuichi must have caught me slacking. We walk back to the dorm.

"Wait, before you go in. Let me hide the body!" I joke and walk inside.

"Wh-Wha-?!" I slam the door in his face, stifling a laugh. I open it.

"It's a lie! Nishishi~ No dead bodies... yet." I lie with a giggle.

"Y-Yet?!" He jumps and hides his face in his hat. Ugh that stupid hat is bothering me!

"Shumai! You're hat is so ugly! I wish you had more of a fashion sense!" I complain and yoink his hat from his head.

"Hey! O-Ouma give it b-back!" Shuichi stutters. I giggle.

"Nishishi! No way!" I hide the hat behind me and get a good look of his face.

I guess I never really noticed this, but he was really...

hot.

huh what? that wasn't me.

like I'm definitely so not gay, but DAMN

Juuuust kidding! I'm definitely very so much many gay.

He looked nervously at the floor. His navy blue hair stuck to the sides of his face and head. Except for that one section in the top of his head that curved in the air. I giggle.

"You have a MAJOR cases of helmet head Shumai!" I joke. He blushes and ruffles his hair around. I puffed up to where strands of his hair curved around his cheeks instead.

He looked... really handsome. His eyes stared at the floor. Shuichi nervously fiddled with his hands.

"Hey! If you want your hat back, you have to look at me! Straight in the peepers Shumai!" I say. He really needs to come out of his shell. Its like he's never met another human before.

WAIT IS HE AN ALIEN OMG THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!

"I wear that h-hat so I d-don't h-have to do that.." He mutters. I sigh and puff my cheeks.

"Yeah! Obvi! This is practice so you don't have to wear this stupid thing!" I complain. He swallows nervously.

"I-I... Ouma I don't know.." Shuichi chokes out.

"Now we're using last names?! Are you really that nervous?!" I ask. He doesn't say anything.

"Jeez.. This will be harder than I thought.." I say, tapping my chin. I smirk and walk closer to him.

I grab his cheeks with my free hand and move his head so it wasn't staring straight at the ground, but at me. His eyes didn't moved. They were glued to the floor. I lowered my head to squeeze in between his gaze and the floor.

I catch a glance at his yellow eyes. They looked like they could pierce through anything. His eyelashes looked so girly.

"I said look at me!" I pout. Shuichi's eyes were looking at mine. I smile.