ch. 7 ∩^ω^∩

Shuichi's POV:

I feel like some of the pieces are starting to fall into place. From the lies Kokichi tells me about his parents I'm easily spotting how he lies. I now just have to figure out his true self.

We ate our food and walked back to the dorms. Kokichi seemed to be a little off after getting on my case. He knows I know something, obviously.

"Hey, whatcha wanna do now?" He asks. I slump onto the couch and sigh.

"I-I think I'm gonna take a nap or something.." I say, feeling my heavy eyelids slam together.

"Okie! Have sweet dreams!" Kokichi chimes and runs to our bedroom.

I close my eyes, feeling myself lose consciousness.

*

*

*

"Shumaiii~" I hear Kokichi's voice call after me.

Huh? Where am I? It seemed to be a corridor. It was decorated like a play house of some kind.

"Kokichi where are you?" I ask.

"Nishishi~" Is all that was heard. I start walking the only direction I could. Forward. With each step I took, the wall behind me came followed. Creepy.

All of the doors were locked.

"You're getting warmer Detective~" He calls out. I keep walking, checking every door.

I then reach the end of the corridor. There was a white door, different from all of the rainbow colored ones.

I open it and it was just a small room, fit for two people. I walk inside since I saw Kokichi in a white uniform with his back facing me.

The door slams behind me, causing me to jump. Kokichi turns around.

"You caught me!" He chimes and walks closer. I try to back up, but my back is hit with the door.

We get so close out noses almost touched. He smiled up at me, causing my cheeks to heat up. I felt as red as a tomato.

Then, he kissed me. He tasted like grape soda and candy.

I felt all giddy and happy inside. And then,

I woke up.

**

**

**

I wake up on the couch, feeling really sweaty and hot. I touch my lips with my fingertips, feeling a blush creep onto my face.

Why would I dream something like that?

Maybe... Just maybe...

Click Click Click

I hear a clicking sort of sound from the other room. Our bedroom. I slowly get up and quietly walk to the door. I creak the door open and the clicking noises got louder and faster.

It was Kokichi sitting at his desk, moving his arm strangely on the desk. He was holding something that made the noise.

"Kokichi what are you doing?" I ask. He jumps and yelps.